B4 The Bell Election Day November 2

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted for John Anderson in '80. A friend of a friend of the family. The vote counted, as did votes others have made fore Perot, Wallace, Nader, et al, throughout history, because it tempered the actions of the other candidates, and forced them to appeal to a voter demographic which would otherwise have been neglected.

The populace has been neutralized, not by the electoral process, but by the courts. Today in Ohio is Exhibit A. Totally disgusting. And Nader's failing to get on ballots. And all the lawyers lined up to contest the election, on both sides.

Voting should be as easy as brushing your (own) teeth. And the pols won't fix the legal part of it. Just vote for someone. Tell someone out there you give a shit about something. If a record number of people tell the pols and lawyers today that they give a shit, doesn't matter who wins, then maybe this silent majority BS will finally go away.

This is what I really like about this board - I had something to say but didn't know how to express it and here comes LOU with the exact words I was looking for.

Thanks LOU, you nailed it!!! "Tell someone out there you give a shit about something". Sheer poetry!!!

Trannies gettin' creamed while the NAZ makes it's final dying gasp run at 2K..you couldn't script it any better than this..

trying not to press the SHORT button..Doc's 1204 extended cmap still echoing in my mind...rhinestone cowboy...glen campbell...drunk and destitute in the gutter...

think I'll hold off a bit.

Man, I'd vote,

But there ain't no place to vote out here.

I tried to talk the coyotes and the cottontail and the cactus wrens to set up a votin' place.

But they just run away whenever I approach them on the matter.

Oh, well maybe next time....

If there is,

A next time. :lol:

pistolpapa, where in the world are you located?

It's hard to say.

Somewhere between Tucson and Mexico.

FUR the first time since voting in the Nixon-McGovern contest at age 18, I'll sit out this election.

I flatly refuse to endorse the Skull and Bones warmonger clowns on offer from the Depublicrat party.

Eff Bush ... eff Kerry ... eff the media ... and eff democracy.

With ya...it's all a puppet show. Pointless. It is immoral to vote when the system is this corrupt. It gives legitimacy to murder and mayhem. 100 years of imperialism under the guise of democracy will soon unravel when the rest of the world isolates and shuns us.

Archived