B4 The Bell Election Day November 2

? ?Will the President call up Boy Scouts to invade Iran?? -Yaryman

Believe it. Military mj coming?. arthritic cannon fodder ?golden agers? will need it too.

Hard rain gonna fall ??

I Cheny my dog for Bush/ 1004 more years

is this country really that ???. still hard to face it.

Sherlock- ?Are we Officially At War?? I believe that is what Dear Leader has proclaimed- perpetually?

We have a Constitution of convenience?.

Impeachment? May I please have some of your meds? What Representative wants a vacation in Gitmo?

holding my breath, & da fat lady?s got laryngitis/ lawyers not warmed up yet- how blue can a face get in a week or so?

?sound of my own wheels drivin? me crazy. jus? moods, might be weeks before before the smoke clears

g?nite, folks. one day at a time, Lord hep us?.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impeachment? May I please have some of your meds? What Representative wants a vacation in Gitmo?

holding my breath, & da fat lady?s got laryngitis/ lawyers not warmed up yet- how blue can a face get in a week or so?

Whoa thanks Wonmug, I did forget to take my meds today.......better go take them....and I'll keep one eye open for the sons of Ashcroft tonight.... :ph34r:

Edwards was just on TV----will wait for a full count of Ohio.

Ohio election process is shameful. In the 21st century the counting should be done by now. Provisional ballots are BS. People should properly register before the election day - no exceptions, no monkey business.

why's that MD ?

What's the benefit of registration that outweighs the costs ?

That pre-registration requirement bugs Mrs. Dozer and I.

It means TWO long and fuel-burning trips to town and back out; and two half-days used up.

I want to be able to just walk in with my license on Nov 2 and vote.

And here in Oregon, they make ya register so far in

advance, it's pretty easy to forget and miss the due

date! :lol:

Ask me know I know... :P

In Ohio's case, all those provisional ballots must be verified after the election, which means the results will be delayed for days (or weeks). Pre-registration solves alot of last minute problems (FRAUD). It also forces people to take responsibility for voting.

Just my opinion.. yours may vary by state :lol:

Edwards was just on TV----will wait for a full count of Ohio.

Ohio election process is shameful. In the 21st century the counting should be done by now. Provisional ballots are BS. People should properly register before the election day - no exceptions, no monkey business.

why's that MD ?

What's the benefit of registration that outweighs the costs ?

That pre-registration requirement bugs Mrs. Dozer and I.

It means TWO long and fuel-burning trips to town and back out; and two half-days used up.

I want to be able to just walk in with my license on Nov 2 and vote.

And here in Oregon, they make ya register so far in

advance, it's pretty easy to forget and miss the due

date! :lol:

Ask me know I know... :P

Ok, one by one we are identifying the problems within our nation as well as our voting system.

REGISTRATION: How do we accurately and efficiently allow all citizens to vote.

Too many different rules about this issue.

Some states allow registration and voting same day, others require so many days before the election. Why these differentials?

The issue is about your address, not really about your citizenship and right to vote.

This is tied to local, county and state issues. Which plot of land are you on?

Federal elections need to have common standards across all states. Regardless of the

state issues, there is nothing more important to the world than our federal/prez elections.

Somebody suggested that the IRS roles are a database that identifies all the people.

But the more accurate one is the Soc Sec database. What voter doesn't have a Soc Sec number? Using the SSN would eliminate all questions of multiple votes and ID of the

voter. This idea may offend some who fight for privacy, but we are headed for a

national ID based on driver's licenses anyway (read the recent legislation).

Got your personal incerted chip?

METHOD OF VOTING AND COUNTING VOTES: Why is this so difficult?

We are supposedly the most technologically advanced nation in the world.

Yet we seem incapable of doing basic bookkeeping work.

On the other hand, we seem to operate as a national ENRON.

Impeachment?  May I please have some of your meds?  What Representative wants a vacation in Gitmo?

Whoa thanks Wonmug, I did forget to take my meds today.......better go take them....and I'll keep one eye open for the sons of Ashcroft tonight.... :ph34r:

:lol: :lol:

MD; yah, each state has their own special way... :P

in Minn, I walked in on the 2nd, showed 'em my license, they looked it up in a printout of residents/addresses, and handed me a ballot. Very cool.

ps; no, it forces people to take -twice as much- responsibility (and cost) for voting as they =should have to=. :D

NEWS: the Prez may soon make a pre-emptive declaration of a win.

Unheard of action before the challenger publishes defeat.

Oh, well, that's how we got into Iraq, eh?

zensmoke, you are a sweetheart.

Thanks for all the links you provided tonight.

I have saved them every one.

Will we move forward and take actions or will we continue to sit on the

sidelines and complain? hmmmmmm. :unsure:

ahhh Sherlock....I've had it up to here with having my SSN -demanded- "for your own security" of COURSE, every freaking time I do -anything- in town these days.

Also, the SSN is fatally flawed as an ID...it's ludicrous how hard it's pushed as such by the matrix. It's a security nightmare waiting to happen, because it's widely used as BOTH an account identifier AND as passcode! Pretty damn hard to keep your SSN as a confidential secure identifier, when it's being used as an account-ID somewhere else at the same time... :huh:

goodnight stoolies....best of luck to all of us....Mrs. Dozer and I will be performing small pagan rituals here....dancing around very large yellow artifacts of some lost civilization...in the midnight rain...praying for a big messy jamup for a week or two... :grin:

ahhh Sherlock....I've had it up to here with having my SSN -demanded- "for your own security" of COURSE, every freaking time I do -anything- in town these days.

Also, the SSN is fatally flawed as an ID...it's ludicrous how hard it's pushed as such by the matrix. It's a security nightmare waiting to happen, because it's widely used as BOTH an account identifier AND as passcode! Pretty damn hard to keep your SSN as a confidential secure identifier, when it's being used as an account-ID somewhere else at the same time... :huh:

goodnight stoolies....best of luck to all of us....Mrs. Dozer and I will be performing small pagan rituals here....dancing around very large yellow artifacts of some lost civilization...in the midnight rain...praying for a big messy jamup for a week or two... :grin:

Just thought I'd mention it, dozer.

The Mark of the Beast

same day registration sucks because as we are seeing in Ohio, the election results will be delayed for an entire country. that's lame.

I dont think there needs to be federal rules (just more big government). But I do think the states need to clean up their acts.

10 students in Knox County, Ohio are still waiting in line to vote at 4:00 AM

God love those kids for persevering!

UNBELIEVABLE!!

New Mexico is withholding its report until tomorrow.

Wisconsin still not declared.

05:41 White House Chief of Staff claims victory for Bush with 286 Electoral votes

Says Sec of State in Ohio has informed President that current lead in Ohio is statistically insurmountable. (barfing.com)

I haven't voted since the Reagan era and that was only because of a state issue I was passionate about. Gotta agree with MH on that one, the lesser of two evil bonesmen (no thanks). On another note, I left the church years ago as it has reached the same level of corruption as politics. The age old question, is God on our side, I guess the masses seem to think so. Its hard being a reality based individual in a fantasy based world.

Covered QQQ puts yesterday on the splat, holding the rest and plan to add to airline shorts, no way oil's going much lower if at all.

Archived