Pre-Erection Weakend

Guest yobob1

Plunger -- there is no doubt that the Muslims are the ones perpetrating the genocide. The U.N. has concurred. Other Muslims have concurred (among them, U.N. observers). There are many, many eyewitness accounts by neutral observers -- I think it was Threadbare who mentioned that one of the most disturbing aspects was that some of the most brutal actions appeared to be done "for sport." I don't have the link.

Please don't fall into the "them/us" trap that has every action by members of one group defended with a "that can't be true." No matter what your feelings are about ANY group of people -- some of them are good, some of them aren't, and some are evil. The individuals doing these things, and their leaders who are encouraging it, are perpetrating evil acts. And they are Muslims. That doesn't mean all Muslims are responsible -- but these particular Muslims are.

I'd be just as outraged if the black Africans were persecuting the Muslims. But that's not the case.

EDIT: it seems to me that Powell did speak out about this issue. I note that no other country jumped up and proposed sending peace keepers. :cry:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plunger -- there is no doubt that the Muslims are the ones perpetrating the genocide. The U.N. has concurred. Other Muslims have concurred (among them, U.N. observers). There are many, many eyewitness accounts by neutral observers -- I think it was Threadbare who mentioned that one of the most disturbing aspects was that some of the most brutal actions appeared to be done "for sport." I don't have the link.

Please don't fall into the "them/us" trap that has every action by members of one group defended with a "that can't be true." No matter what your feelings are about ANY group of people -- some of them are good, some of them aren't, and some are evil. The individuals doing these things, and their leaders who are encouraging it, are perpetrating evil acts. And they are Muslims. That doesn't mean all Muslims are responsible -- but these particular Muslims are.

I'd be just as outraged if the black Africans were persecuting the Muslims. But that's not the case.

I didn't infer that Muslims were not committing genocide, but the dirty little secrets behind how that situation came to be is what we all need to keep in mind.

My simple rule of "follow the money" usually applies everywhere.

If there is a grand plan, it most certainly involves a major culling, and the capture of natural resources. Accomplishing these goals without actually appearing to is the art of the deal.

Guest bullseatshitndie

WHEN bush losses, the market tanks because he's going to be so effing pissed, ppt, 990n, etc will disappear on the unwinding of numerous months of unnatural propping.

Drano........yup i guess they continue. which to me has meant everything has been geared to BIG BANKING.........Greenspan is hired gun........they

know this whole time-line of system ..ala Hypertiger is close.

Plan as i see it is geared for the big boys to swoop the assets and

CONsolidate.........ALL the victum banks into their cluthes.

TOTAL control of all banking and money by Federal Reserve System.

not Mastercard...............MASTERPLAN.

This is a brain tickler, HiHat.

It is very possible that the big banks, Chase, Citi, Goldman etc. are but storefronts.

Many look at the big derivative tower of Chase and the uncoverable gold shorts of Goldman and say that they would never let the system go down -- that these "banks" would go bankrupt.

But, in these days of "holding companies" a la Enron and off shore "entities", it would not be out of the realm of possibility to hold real assets (gold?) outside of the view of the public.

And it does not even have to be a conspiracy, any more than the Enron shenanigans were a conspiracy -- just a bunch of gangsters doin' their thing.

Even though the Fed appears to be a government entity, it is not. The Federal Reserve's first obligation is to the banks, many of which are international and foreign institutions.

Most of the time, it is in their best interest to support the economy. At other times, such as when that economy is ready to implode, it is in their best interest to look after their own interests.

Killdisk the hardrive and commence play with a new operating system.

Cashless and clean.

But,

IMO - Biting off more than they can chew.

I think if there is a clear winner, Kerry or Bush, then the market will have somewhat of a relief rally.

The move this week was too strong and powerful for it to stop here.

Unless there is massive chaos after Nov. 2.

If the election is contested, then we will see a selloff, but then Leeson and 990N will likely step in and attempt a Stick Save. In that case, the market may be propped up in no-man's land to give Da Boyz time to "position" for a selloff..........

I think the key will be watching the dollar. If the dollar really tanks and gold skyrockets, then confidence will be lost in U.S. Financial assets, and we could see the resumption of the bear market trend..........

Regarding China......

I think if there is going to be another Stock Market Bubble, the highest probability is that it will occur in the Shanghai Index.

Its been in a trading range for several years, near 3 - 4 year lows.

I think China will take care of its own, by exchanging its dollar reserves for commodities and resource companies overseas.

China is going to be the next Economic Superpower, and possibly the next "Bubble" to unfold....

Similar to Japan in the 1980's.........

Way too much bearishness on Chinese stocks. After the April-May collapse, nobody is even interested in them any more, and all I hear is talk of banking collapses, overbuilding of RE, infrastructure problems, etc.

The U.S. had plenty of problems early in its bull market, including the Drexel Burnham junk bond fiasco, the leveraged buyout unwinding, several RE mini-bubbles, S & L collapse, etc, yet the market maintained its bull trend for years...........

I think the "Big Play" is going to be long Asian stocks, long commodities, short Europe, and short U.S. financials, homebuilders, and tech stocks.

Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand will have mixed performance, but I think they will hold up fairly well in this environment.

OK, I'll get off this board and let you guys hash it out............

Never seen this before.

Big time sun activity

Four M-class flares and one X-class in fifteen hours

KABOOOM!!!

Hoo-ee, PP, too bad it won't let me copy and post the part about how the activity will be most severe for the next 36 hours, peaking MID-DAY Nov. 1.

Fasten your seat belts!

Wonder how much this will disrupt cell phones, radio, etc. Not to mention our own personal magnetic fields -- maybe that's why we're all a little touchy today.... :lol:

Never seen this before.

Big time sun activity

Four M-class flares and one X-class in fifteen hours

KABOOOM!!!

Hoo-ee, PP, too bad it won't let me copy and post the part about how the activity will be most severe for the next 36 hours, peaking MID-DAY Nov. 1.

Fasten your seat belts!

Wonder how much this will disrupt cell phones, radio, etc. Not to mention our own personal magnetic fields -- maybe that's why we're all a little touchy today.... :lol:

Right on, Drano.

The more hits the Earth's magnetic field takes, the more susceptible it is to the disruptions you describe.

Busted electronic circuits, grid interruptions etc.

That's why I drive a 1971 Blazer K5.

No electronic circuits in there.

Not to worry though.

So far, the magnetic fields are holding up. :lol:

Archived