"Words" Steering The Herd

Thirded.  I think that Bush is going to ride the receiving end of a severe political beating.  Hell, he barely made it the last time, and he was a lot less universally hated 4 years ago.  The world is ready to regurgitate him and his crew.

The world doesn't have a vote. The heartland of America does, and driven by their xenophobia, they will turn out out to vote for Bush en masse. In the "battleground states" where the race is close, Bush controls the election machinery.

Man, that advertising sure does work on the masses.

Last night on Channel 4 news (UK) the main presenter was hosting an informal chat with a cross reference of people in a Philly Diner. You should have heard what came out of all their mouths. Basically it was as if all of them were script reading from the latest sheet that the spin doctors had published.

It reminded me of the scence from The Untouchables when Sean Connery asks the young American/Italian beat cop (forgot his name) why he wanted to serve in the Police force. He gave the stock answer and Connery quickly snaps 'forget the bullshit crap, and give me the real reason son'.

Sad thing is it's not hard to brainwash the masses, we've got it over here in the UK where Labour have put it in most peoples head that if the Tories cut taxes it will mean schools and hospitals closing. So now anyone who advocates cutting tax is viewed as heartless and evil................

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doc the neo-facists do control the machinery in many of those states

however this time around I think things may get violent if voter suppression and tampering are rampant. Just a feeling. I do not beleive unless they have rigged the software already that they can cheat enough votes to make a difference in all the new registrants, the bush-haters,the blacks,Arabs,retirees and women. The Texas Turd's days are numbered.

It's just a thought but if the US is hell-bent on bringing 'Democracy' and 'Freedom' to all those nuisance countries in the world, what happens when the individuals of those countries see what US style Democracy/Elections/Freedom is actually all about.

Maybe this is the reason why they fight so hard to protect what they've got. Hell, they might even remark that 'we know what we've got is far from perfect, but it's one up on what you're trying to sell us' :lol: :lol: :lol:

1600 Republican lawyers already primed and biting the bullet ready to go..............That's one sad fact I tell ya.

Archived