B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 26

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geez Doc, if WND is "fascist", then what are NYT, Wash Post, et al ??

WND just has a different set of articles. Just as with the NYT, you might actually read something useful there, if you're careful to filter out the noise. For instance, there was a VERY interesting piece on WND about the MOST rev :lol: Jesse Jackson ('s criminal background :lol: ) on WND. I'd never seen squat about it on our "major media"....

mornin' all. Good trading today ! :D

mornin' dozer,

I think there is a difference. while NYT, etc, may slant articles, I think you'll find blatant lies in their articles much less often than in WND. I agree filters are required when reading any of them, but in the case of WND you can't accept anything as fact without checking other sources - even if they claim the proof exists. So even if they do have a valid point in some cases, the time spent fact checking every article you read there makes it not worth it to me. All imho but based on fact checking a number of articles there and finding blatant lies in many cases.

Right wing wacko fascist rag. The same criminal freaks who control the airwaves, Limb Laugh, Savage, M. Reagan, Liddy, North. Lying bastard Nazis.

The "liberal media" is a myth foisted on us by these pricks. Day in and day aout the same lies. The bigger the lie, the more often repeated, the more the people believe it.

I got work to do. Back to Stooltrading.

geez Doc, if WND is "fascist", then what are NYT, Wash Post, et al ??

WND just has a different set of articles.  Just as with the NYT, you might actually read something useful there, if you're careful to filter out the noise.  For instance, there was a VERY interesting piece on WND about the MOST rev :lol: Jesse Jackson ('s criminal background :lol: ) on WND.  I'd never seen squat about it on our "major media"....

mornin' all.  Good trading today ! :D

mornin' dozer,

I think there is a difference. while NYT, etc, may slant articles, I think you'll find blatant lies in their articles much less often than in WND. I agree filters are required when reading any of them, but in the case of WND you can't accept anything as fact without checking other sources - even if they claim the proof exists. So even if they do have a valid point in some cases, the time spent fact checking every article you read there makes it not worth it to me. All imho but based on fact checking a number of articles there and finding blatant lies in many cases.

BeerMarket,

Jayson Blair worked for The New York Times, not WND!

And what about that paragon of integrity, Dan Rather?

Archived