B4 The Bell Moonday October 25

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest libertas
libertas/jstrack: good point(s). I guess reality is just not an option when the personal debt levels are so high? /// Kwave: Yes , seems to be the last gasp. Folks have got everything placed on red , the house just has to continue to appreciate, any other outcome is unacceptable and unworkable.

Soup just look at the faith versus reality crowds as shown in the ABC/Money consumer confidence poll. While overall it is at -11, the index is -45 among Democrats and -23 among independents, but +38 among Republicans.

That's a horrifying story,Sherlock.What misery for the millions who undoubtedly work under similar circumstances just trying to get through life as best they can.

I'm sure that the efficiency "quotient" of that sort of manager must be pretty low when he's permanently pre-occupied with a personal vendetta against one or more of his staff.

Like the Canadian energy trusts, CEF is also a way to get both gold appreciation and dollar protection. For those who don't know, they are a Canadian company who owns nuclear bomb-proof vaults -- all they do is store gold and silver, 50% each. I view their non-dilutive offering, to raise capital for more purchase, as a positive.

BEIJING ? U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell, on a mission to restart talks on North Korea's nuclear program, Sunday branded North Korea a ?terrorist state? that shows ?no respect whatsoever for human rights.?

Geez, is that going to get them motivated to talk and negotiate? Of course not....everything is politics....its disgusting....

Archived