Internuts Engulfed by Sellers

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doc - seems like posting web addressess is causing the wide effect.  any way to make the links stay in the margins?

B8,

I assume you're referring to your last post, it's a problem with some of the characters in the StockCharts URLs. Put the URL inside double quotes. I enter them manually in the pop up window after I paste the URL there.

edit: I think I missed what you were saying the first time, perhaps because your post had been edited. Any long text with no spaces will cause the wide thing to happen. But you can use something besides the URL as the "title" (the 2nd prompt you get when entering an URL). Unless I still don't know what I'm talking about. :lol:

Here's a noodle place NY stoolies should consider:

Momofuku Noodle Bar

:lol:

This appears to be the promised update from ONXX I mentioned earlier. Maybe someone can enlighten me here, but I don't see much meat in this release (but then I'm a vegetarian):

Bayer and Onyx Announce Positive Phase II Data in Patients With Advanced Kidney Cancer

Companies Confirm Intention to File for Regulatory Approval Based on Ongoing Phase III Study

There seems to be some external confirmation of previously reported results and maybe some additional detail, but I don't think it should be a surprise to anyone that they plan to "pursue registration" based on the results of the ongoing Phase III study. If I can be cynical for a minute :P this release looks like a gift to the anal cysts who claimed they would file for registration based on the Phase II data - which is not what the release says but it sorta uses some language that kinda provides some cover for the anal cysts.

Good to see ya Dozer,

In cash,Loonies. to old to try and make it back if it goes against me.

except for a little kinky silver .bwaaawhahha

BC is nice idea , my brother is in Fort St John works in the mines.

Funny though he envies me being here.

And will be moving here soon.

He says I live in he best kept secret in canada.

Anyway I'm up late as I see wedges getting ready to break

Could make a fortune if I just knew which effin way. LOL

Did about 10% last week on commodities but took profits getting

a bit scarey for me as I don't have anywhere near the talent of the guys

and gals on this board.

Nice to see ya. :) :)

Doc - seems like posting web addressess is causing the wide effect. any way to make the links stay in the margins?

This is a problem only with Stockcharts.com. They use brackets in their urls which screws up bulletin board code. I think version 2.0 of invisionboard, which I have not installed yet, may have a work around for this.

Archived