B4 The Belll Frieday October 22

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sinclair and Monex are sponsering free puts on gold out to March 05

"You know that I firmly believe the price of gold will be moving significantly higher. I also know that Monex feels the same way. So in discussions with Mr. Carabini and Mr. Hodges at Monex, we have made an agreement to benefit you but not me.

Monex and I will share the risk of a unique transaction that will allow those who are not large investors to own real gold coins without risk up to March 15, 2005.

On Thursday, October 21st I will execute a sworn affidavit that states that I receive no commission, paybacks, expense reimbursements or have any discount relationship whatsoever with Monex. As a result, I will have no financial benefit from this transaction, directly, indirectly or tangentially.

I will personally share the risk with Monex on a 50/50 basis without any benefit accruing to me. Please note that I will take no offense to anyone that wishes a copy of this affidavit mailed to them.

I am doing this because I believe in gold as a currency and genuinely want to give to you rather than take something from you"

http://www.jsmineset.com/home.asp?

Needless to say I will be taking the maximum amount thank you very much!

I applaude Sinclair and Monex encouraging all to...

TAKE DELIVERY

Very impressive. Traders like to rag on Sinclair, but he puts his money where his mouth is, and he's on the right side of the trade. More goldbugs like him would make it a lot tougher for the criminals to push the market around. Add Dave Morgan to the list while we're at it.

actually g, he's been on the wrong side of the trade for 9 months.

if history is linear with respect to fading jimmy, i'd buy all 20 ounces.

he'll end up with a nice "matching grant" at months end.

now if only someone would be kind enough to step and offer the same on GOOG in 30 days.

that would be 400% in two years. pretty impressive

Don't forget the dividends. FDG is a trust which means it has to distribute a given amount of its cash earnings.

The Canadian trusts are the antitheses of tech pro forma, diluted, garbage earnings the likes of which we have seen all too much of in the U.S.

Archived