http://www.prudentbear.com/archive_comm_ar...ntent_idx=36909

Classical economic theory taught that changes in the demand for money determined the level of interest rates since the supply of money was fixed. Today, that is no longer true. Keep an eye on the supply. It?s exploding!

g102004f.gif

The central banks of the United States? trading partners printed as much money as was necessary to acquire all the dollars entering their economies to prevent their currencies from appreciating

g102004d.gif

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie
Over the next couple of days I am throwing everything at this festering gob of nasal drip....EVERYTHING!

:o

can you post one of your charts?

Over the next couple of days I am throwing everything at this festering gob of nasal drip....EVERYTHING!

I would love to...however...my IP address seems to be flagged for nasties coming back through the open port if I upload.

Any port in a storm...the old sailors would say....but no thanks.

I had to do two complete hard drive and operating system rebuilds after opening ports. Never again....

I suppose I could upload to my webspace and hotlink but I haven't figured that out yet.

Soon...

Guest bullseatshitndie

I would love to...however...my IP address seems to be flagged for nasties coming back through the open port if I upload.

Any port in a storm...the old sailors would say....but no thanks.

I had to do two complete hard drive and operating system rebuilds after opening ports. Never again....

I suppose I could upload to my webspace and hotlink but I haven't figured that out yet.

Soon...

can't have an open port get flagged! :o

thx

Archived