B4 The Bell Thursday October 14

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All's I got to say is "WOWZA"-what a day-doesn't look over either-this makes a year-right here!

That's the great thing when the new moon volatility goes down instead of up ...

The downtrend often continues robustly for a week ... sometimes even till the full moon (Oct. 28).

Second half of October looks perfectly awful ... for the bullz. :lol:

I'm here too. Something is wrong with the board.

HELP!!!!

I'm starting to feel abandoned!!

My favorite world is disappearing before my eyes. :o

Oh M'Gosh.... what if all youse guys have just been a fantasy all along?

Is there a Doctor in the house?

:grin:

I know that you will only show up on one thread at a time. So if everyone went to M2M or IDS, then you would show up on that forum for the next 15 minutes, but still, it's weird.

Sorry, Doc, you are invisible too. I'm only logged into one CapStool site, here.

12 Members: sherlock_online, Hiding Bear, Drano, Goldilocks, An Ant, lucky6, orvack, Space Modulator, brian4, K Wave Rider, NoBull, lucid and confused

Al's Pumpajam

Buys Bonds, Not Stocks

Am I really here? Or not? :P

Anyway the money supply measures dropped as the tail lights of the micro mortgage refinancing bubble of August and early September receded. The money supply has now stagnated for five months. I should point out that the money also stagnated the last five months of 2003, but the economy was rescued from falling into recession by the BOJ and MOF by their 3 month 1st quarter hyper inflationary burst.

After a big splash in August, the foreign central banks recently have neither bought nor sold many Treasuries. This time the economy with its soft patchs, head winds, and a quick ride for traction will soon experience hard patches, tail winds, and a fall down a slippery slope.

The Fed will be in a new, heightened, expansionary alert mode by Election Day at the latest.

LOB! :o

M2 (may not be updated for current week):

http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/usfd/page6.pdf

I know that you will only show up on one thread at a time. So if everyone went to M2M or IDS, then you would show up on that forum for the next 15 minutes, but still, it's weird.

Sorry, Doc, you are invisible too. I'm only logged into one CapStool site, here.

12 Members: sherlock_online, Hiding Bear, Drano, Goldilocks, An Ant, lucky6, orvack, Space Modulator, brian4, K Wave Rider, NoBull, lucid and confused

Nope here's the list copied right from the bottom.

11 Members: Mars, Hunter65, Brown Suguaro, stoolbob-brownpants, Hiding Bear, longlurker, microdon, Drano, An Ant, Space Modulator, brian4

Here's the list at 4:55

8 Members: Plunger, Hiding Bear, An Ant, ShitEatingGrinner, Hunter65, stoolbob-brownpants, longlurker, microdon

I note I didn't show up on Mars list - so something's messed up...but since we all know about it, and aren't keeping it to ourselves, it's not a conspiracy. :D

Since I am not on the lists of others, but I am on my own list,

this raises a question.

Is my presence here nothing more than a self-deception?

(pinching self to check physical reality... LOL)

Archived