B4 The Bell Thursday October 14

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crude Earl fifty-fo dollah ...

I get a sense of deja vu as I type this. :mellow:

I'm feeling a sense of Vuja De

None of us have ever been here before....and may not even be here now! :o :huh: :blink: :shocked

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Well,NL is doing it's bit to save fuel today with a nationwide public transport strike! No trains,buses or trams!

Union organized to tell the gubmint that they don't want their payments into early retirement funds diverted into late or no-retirement funds--work until you drop---or Soylent Green indeed!

I hear the Netherlands version of Soylent Green will have a little weed or hash mixed with it.

Tastes good, goes down easy ... :lol:

GM - I don't know what to make of it. How did they miss earnings so badly yet exceed revenue estimates by so much?

How did they screw that up?

And they're cutting 12,000 jobs, mostly in Germany...that's gonna leave a mark.

When you hand your entire investment portfolio over to Gelber Trading's 990N account for the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve to "manage" on your behalf, revenues are virtually guaranteed!

For those who think that ridiculous, can anybody come up with some logical explanation as to how this virtually bankrupt company (with sales declining rapidly and credit lending in decline) managed to greatly exceed revenue expectations? Was it just due to lowered expectations?

Anybody?

GOLD UP $5.70!!!

Oil Refinery fire in California right now.

Another coincidental explosion at a US refinery...easily explaind away.

"Computer Glitch?"

"The Dog Ate My Homework?"

EXPECT SOME CRIMINAL PROCLAMATION REGARDING AN ABUNDANCE OF OIL TODAY.

Thank goodness there is no terrorism here in the US, eh?

Archived