B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 12

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm showing gold down 3.00

It has been recovering all morning

Meanwhile crapvision has been showing it down over 5.00 since I got up at 6:00am.

All bs all the time.

Edit

After 2 hours and 10 minutes gold bug reflecting true price.

Now why would they refuse to show the futures bug down big due to "tech" difficulties yet continue to show gold getting clocked when this wasn't the case.

Look forward to more and more outright manipulation of the facts, from the poorest excuse for financial reporting the planet has ever seen

Ned- I don't want a food fight either. My questions were not directed at you. They were directed at Plunger's contention that the term was widely used in all of the NY media, and his contention that the media is controlled by someone, and that someone controls the government via the media. The fact that Sun Mung Moon, and more "legitimate" Conservative owned media outlets used the word anarchists, does not prove a conspiracy. The fact that other media outlets (the "Liberal" media) were critical of Bloomberg's tactics supports the idea that there is no monolithic conspiracy.

Even the Mung Moon article, as slanted as the headline may have been, did not say that all the protests were anarchists.

It certainly is believable to me that Sun Mung Moon believes in brainwashing and mind control. Is it believable that he and Rupert Murdoch represent a conspiracy that controls the media and the government?

No.

My Gawd! It's true! There were anarchists in the streets of New York, and the anarchists said that the NY media was talking about them! Can you believe it? It's a conspiracy by those who control the media and the government! Sun Mung Moon and Rupert Mudoch. Yeah, that's it.

Watch out what you say in chat rooms ...

Ediebear - chat chat chat, not to worry.

Yea, right - they can't even review all of the

arab documents they hold and their gonna

listen to our drivil? No way. Every agent

will grow fat tummies sitting and reviewing

all the chat rooms and knowing nothing.

Ko-Rectal Countdown

Clock Ticking

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

The idea that US intelligence can't keep up with translating arabic documents seems like a story planted by the intelligence service to give false confidence to terrorist groups. There are dozens of translation services on the internet for free (here's one), plus software you can buy that will do an even better job. If Alta-Vista can make a translation service on a whim and give it away for free, what can the CIA do with their massive budget? They don't even have to read all the docs since a single computer can scan millions of them for key words or phrases and flag the suspicious ones.

The idea that US intelligence can't keep up with translating arabic documents seems like a story planted by the intelligence service to give false confidence to terrorist groups. There are dozens of translation services on the internet for free (here's one), plus software you can buy that will do an even better job. If Alta-Vista can make a translation service on a whim and give it away for free, what can the CIA do with their massive budget? They don't even have to read all the docs since a single computer can scan millions of them for key words or phrases and flag the suspicious ones.

Concur Twig.....

Supers at NSA have gotta be smokin' not only with decripts but also with translations. Anything with modulated electromagnetic radiation is monitered as

are 'hardwire' comms. :ph34r:

English with the new "Betchley Park" are the same.

Shared info garnered from ALL TRAFFIC is essential. SIGNET is a costly and time consuming endevor for all concerned but the (HUMIT) one-on-one hands on info is still wanting. :cry:

I believe the stories about translations dealt with recorded voice conversations, not written documents. The shortabe of linguists are trained listeners....

One word: Echelon

The NSA system that monitors all electronic data and voice transmissions and scans them for keywords in realtime. Its the reason why Sadaam (previously) and OBL never use electronic communication equipment.

The story is disinformation at its finest. The fact that the opposition chooses to use this disinformation publicly in an attempt to make POTUS look bad makes it seem more believable.

Obviously the companies with the Gulf Oil platforms have know exactly what was going on out on their oil platforms within days of this hurricane (if not in real time through monitoring devices/cameras). Isn't it interesting that it has taken this long for this story to come out in the media?

Actually this story has been around since the end of September. There were also reports about some drifting semi-submersible rigs, and others that were completely lost. These are big juhunga (ie really big) type ships.

...I don't think its all to healthy to examine every story in the context of hidden agendas and conspiracies. And although I do acknowledge that elite ruling parties exist, I think many over estimate the extent of their reach.

Archived