B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 12

I just perused a article about the highest price housing in North America, Hey Canada Eh! is on sale. The top 10 U.S. markets ranged from 1.6 Million $ (La Jolla) to 1 Million $ Conetticut. Canada -Vancouver was number one at $491,000 U.S. all prices were for a 4 Bedroom 2-1/2 Bath home. The bottom was Minot ND at $108,000 and Charlottetown, P.E.I. at $103,000. Bonus-most homes in Canada are 2X6 Construction in the U.S. 2X4-a major difference re heating and cooling costs. ;)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that is a 10 minute chart.

Yes. And my point is that the sub-daily charts show only 3 wave patterns so far.

Here's HUI 10 minute. Clearly impulsive for the first wave. Corrective 2nd and and impulsive gap for the 3rd.

MACD is diverging-- something it shouldn't do in a 3rd wave.

I've posted repeatedly at Stool's Gold that we're topping out. So far, except for NEM, the Indices have 3 waves. No confirmation that the debacle has begun. A rally from here leaves a corrective pattern on the charts.

post-20-1097634617.png

I love P.E.I. don't love 10 minute charts. I see alot of your posts bearvest. :wink2: and agree most of the time but, doing Elliott wave in real time is a waste of time. Trust me. If you continue , use CLOSING hourly daily or weekly charts. Use what Elliott used.

Thanks, End

I've also kept track of your Elliott posts in the 2 years that I've lurked and been a member here.

Always respect what you have to say and I'm inclining to the belief that e.o.d. charts represent the true pulse of the market. Not only Elliott, but also volume indicators.

Ha ha, I noticed in the list of users currently onlne that some clever Stoolie has signed up with the handle:

"Anonymous User."

Welcome, Anonymous User, to the best damn site for, well, you know.

Hey Sherlock, why not use the bear for your avatar, not your signature line?

Ha ha, I noticed in the list of users currently onlne that some clever Stoolie has signed up with the handle:

"Anonymous User."

Welcome, Anonymous User, to the best damn site for, well, you know.

Hey Sherlock, why not use the bear for your avatar, not your signature line?

Drano, seriously, wouldn't you MISS my avatar?

I mean its a choice between curling up with a lovely lady vs a stuffed bear.

But, I don't wanna influence yer vote! :lol:

Archived