B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 12

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watch out what you say in chat rooms (I guess this applies to bulletin boards as well):

U.S. Funds Chat-Room Surveillance Study

Anarchist. C-4. Semtex. Heroin. Heckler & Koch. Arafat. Cocaine. Skull and Bones. Mena. Grassy knoll. Union Bank Corporation. School Book Depository. Deep storage gold. Paula Jones. Juanita Broaddrick. Trilateral Commission. White House intern.

The fickle koala frolics in the mist. I say again: the fickle koala frolics in the mist.

That is all.

:D B) :lol:

Debate day is the 697th anniversary of the roundup of Jacques DeMolay and 15,000 Knights Templar by French King Phillip IV on October 13, 1307...

Booga BOOGA!

I also want to point out again that the only stories catalogued by Google using the words "anarchists Republican Convention" appeared only yesterday, as inside page editorial and opinion pieces, from exactly opposing points of view from NY's major daily newspapers. It is no surprise that the editorial supporting the NYPD was in Rupert Murdoch's NY Post. The piece against was in Newsday.  Everyone knows the Murdoch is a Conservative stooge (or kingpin depending on your point of view), and no one reading the NY Post reads the editorial pages anyway. They look at the headlines and pictures on the front page, and read the sports.  But the fact that the articles took opposing points of view supports the contention that there is still diversity of opinion, and refutes the idea of a monolithic conspiracy.

I do know for a fact that Google, and the Internet generally, are cleansed of certain stories and other content by your government's minders on a minute by minute basis.

Again...I'm just stating my own opinion/knowledge base.

Everone should form their own opinions.

I am not an advocate.

Typical of conspiracy theorists - evidence that contradicts a conspiracy theory is attributed to an even larger conspiracy.

Plunger, I respect the work that you do, you are obviously a very smart and thoughtful person, but to say you are "not a coincidence theorist"? Come on now.

I also want to point out again that the only stories catalogued by Google using the words "anarchists Republican Convention" appeared only yesterday, as inside page editorial and opinion pieces, from exactly opposing points of view from NY's major daily newspapers. It is no surprise that the editorial supporting the NYPD was in Rupert Murdoch's NY Post. The piece against was in Newsday.  Everyone knows the Murdoch is a Conservative stooge (or kingpin depending on your point of view), and no one reading the NY Post reads the editorial pages anyway. They look at the headlines and pictures on the front page, and read the sports.  But the fact that the articles took opposing points of view supports the contention that there is still diversity of opinion, and refutes the idea of a monolithic conspiracy.

I do know for a fact that Google, and the Internet generally, are cleansed of certain stories and other content by your government's minders on a minute by minute basis.

Again...I'm just stating my own opinion/knowledge base.

Everone should form their own opinions.

I am not an advocate.

Typical of conspiracy theorists - evidence that contradicts a conspiracy theory is attributed to an even larger conspiracy.

Plunger, I respect the work that you do, you are obviously a very smart and thoughtful person, but to say you are "not a coincidence theorist"? Come on now.

whatever

FYI:

There is nothing in the official definition of the word "Conspiracy" that is inherently evil or otherwise considered to be attributable to the thoughts of the lucatic fringe.

When you see the words "Conspiracy Theory" used in the media, it is ALWAYS an attempt to undermine a point of view.

A Conspiracy is merely "the act of conspiring together."

A Conspiracy of Silence is merely an agreement to remain silent about a subject.

Business executives around the world conspire to succeed on a daily basis.

A business or marketing plan, kept confidential by a Nondisclosure Agreement, would also qualify as a conspiracy.

A New York friend says that the Pleece Cheef and various city officials were throwing the word "anarchists" around freely, in a wooden nickel kind of way, and that the dutiful media lapdogs did report as fed to them. This shows that they are lapdogs of the government, not masters of some grand conspiracy led by Rupert Murdoch, Mung Moon, and even higher powers.

The history of U.S. intelligence since World War II follows both patterns. The Office of Strategic Services, the CIA's predecessor, had jurisdiction over wartime covert operations and propaganda in the fight against fascism. OSS chief William Donovan recruited heavily among social and academic elites. When the CIA was launched in 1947 at the beginning of the Cold War, these pioneers felt that they had both the right and the duty to secretly manipulate the masses for the greater good.

Journalism and the CIA

Archived