B4 the Bell Frydaddy Oct 8, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm always amazed at how the bad news is already known hours beforehand.Why else would the futures be pumped up before they drop on the news.They just round-trip them everytime.Could you ever imagine the futures going down before the bad news,only to lose even more when the bad news is really bad--never seems to happen that way.

Isn't this a little silly? I am a goldbug since time immemorial but on a jobs report?

gold.gif

Its all in the dollah Bastiat. No jobs, no economy, no dollah.

So, no, its not silly at all. What's not only silly but UFB is this so called 'recovery'. :unsure: :blink: :o :ph34r:

Guest yobob1
Not much for Bush to crow about tonight. High oil prices, no jobs improvement, and wage growth below the rate of inflation.

Maybe he won't show up.

"I'm sorry I can't attend the debate tonight. My dog ate my notes"

"I'm sorry I can't attend the debate tonight. We're invading Iran"

"I'm sorry I can't attend the debate tonight. I watching reruns of my carrier landing."

"I'm sorry I can't attend the debate tonight. Air Force One has a dead battery."

"I'm sorry I can't attend the debate tonight. Dick says Im too sick to go."

"I'm sorry I can't attend the debate tonight. The twins are in jail again."

I'm always amazed at how the bad news is already known hours beforehand.Why else would the futures be pumped up before they drop on the news.They just round-trip them everytime.Could you ever imagine the futures going down before the bad news,only to lose even more when the bad news is really bad--never seems to happen that way.

that in a nutshell is the complacency and rabid bullishness that exists in this market.

Archived