B4 The Bell Thursday September 30

Hiding Bear

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schaeffer has penned another great commentary "It's all Relative" available at his website in which he basically says that Tech is cooked and ready to go over the cliff, in particular he notes Softy, Crisco, Intel and pretty well all the Semi's are walking Dead men he points out that by any technical perspective they are ready to croak. Also one of his other anal cysts has written an excellent technical overview of the VXO-"VXO portends downtrend in Market" Both are worth a read! ;)

This Market has been yawing hard all week, fast bursts up which aren't sustained and equally sharp bursts down which bounce off the 1100-1103 level. When I see that kind of yawing I liken it to a rocket that is almost out of fuel and ready to roll over its apogee. When that is combined with fear Indicies that show none and are at or near record lows and with a $ that is about to be officially devalued (the Markets have been devaluing it daily) I feel real comfortable being short the Spoo's and Cubes and long Gold, Oil, NG and Fertilizer.

Guest bullseatshitndie
If 8:00 rolls around and Kerry shows up in a pumpkin orange fake tan like he had the other day. Then I'm going 300% long naz and rut futures.

looks like he whitens his teeth too

post-20-1096585079_thumb.png

On the subject of polecats I was wondering.

If you shout 'Fire' in a crowded theatre you can be penalized for endangering peoples lives.

So why if you shout 'WMDs' in the UN or the oval orifice with the entire world watching and thousands of people do die how do you get off scott free? :blink:

post-20-1096585797_thumb.jpg

NYSE revamps circuit breaker rules By Jackie Cohen

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS.MW) -- The New York Stock Exchange is implementing new circuit breaker and trading collar rules as of Oct. 1. Trading will halt for one hour if the Dow Jones Industrial Average ($INDU: news, chart, profile) drops 1,000 points before 2 p.m. Eastern. If the drop happens between 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., the halt will last half an hour, but if the drop occurs after 2:30 p.m., trading will continue. A drop of 2,050 points before 1 p.m. will stop trading for two hours; if it occurs between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m., the cessation will last one hour; if it happens after 2 p.m., trading ceases for the day. If the DJIA falls 3,050, trading will cease for the rest of the day.

Guess they know what's comin'

At what level does trading cease til the end of the year? One way to make sure putz expire worthless.

Archived