B4 The Bell Frieday September 24

Hiding Bear

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*** BUSH SHOCKER ***

"I am a lifelong cross-dresser"

Looks slightly less masculine than Jean Kirkpatrick.

Maybe they'll let him wear that outfit in prison when he performs for "the troops"

Thanks for going to the effort...well worth it!

State unemployment benefits ran out last year for 43.4 percent of the nation's jobless benefits recipients before they found jobs, according to a report published Thursday.

If that trend has continued and weekly we have 350,000 per week on average applying for bennies that means (using a conservative 30%) that 105,000 people per week fall off the radar screen which becomes 420,000 per month out of work, out of bennies and out of sight.  Kinda makes those phonied up monthly employment gains of late look a little pale doesn't it.

Voyage to the bottom of the heap

that figure CANNOT be accurate. you project that out and you've got real trouble on your hands.

I don't care what they say PB, you're not as slow as you look. :lol:

State unemployment benefits ran out last year for 43.4 percent of the nation's jobless benefits recipients before they found jobs, according to a report published Thursday.

If that trend has continued and weekly we have 350,000 per week on average applying for bennies that means (using a conservative 30%) that 105,000 people per week fall off the radar screen which becomes 420,000 per month out of work, out of bennies and out of sight.? Kinda makes those phonied up monthly employment gains of late look a little pale doesn't it.

Voyage to the bottom of the heap

that figure CANNOT be accurate. you project that out and you've got real trouble on your hands.

I don't care what they say PB, you're not as slow as you look. :lol:

thanks, i think? :blink:

This is setting up as one ugly candle.

out of CCJ...was a nice 40% ride...I think it's goin' back to the low 60's. WTFDIK.

Or could be like TASR, when I see it at 120 I'll kill myself for selling so soon.

I just don't see a buy and hold on any equity at the moment (except RYVNX).

Take that back

500K shrs on this blast from the past today. In for a few myself now...

post-20-1096046065_thumb.gif

Archived