B4 The Bell Frieday September 24

Hiding Bear

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most flights have been full lately. im wondering if its becuase a flight to PDX from SAN is only $200 on SWA, and you coulod spend almost that much in gas for your auto. i was thinking that the economy may be gaining traction due to all these full flight, now im not so sure. two of the guys i sat next to lived in SAN, but one worked for Nike up in OR and the other guy was tied into a sillycon valley firm.

Could one of you pros remind me how to attach a file to a post?

It's a .gif file (62 K), saved on my hard drive. I type the file name in the File Attachments box.

But when I click "Preview Post," there's no attachment or attachment box ... only the text above it.

Watch carefully for error text on the screen. Doc has a file size limit (I forget how many k) and larger files will not upload.. 62k is probably over the limit.

didja notice Froohlick in his striped suit, striped shirt and checkered tie, he looked like a Harp. 

Froehlich, the PhD of Whoring & Shilling, used most of his time on Squawk to pump commodities. What he didn't mention, nor did any of the Squawk lackeys, was that his firm, Scudder, just IPO'd TODAY, their Global Commodities Fund (GCS).

Later Piss-On-Me used his entire report to tout this fund. The blatant corruption on Crapvision knows no bounds.

No pro here, but I don't think you're supposed to see your file in the preview. Just when you post.

Looks like preview doesn't work when files are attached. At least in Notscape. If I remember correct, the size limit io 50k.

Thanks for help -- Orvack was right, attachment doesn't show up in Preview.

But 62K gif file was successfully posted above. Limit is said to be 75k beside the attachment box.

Archived