B4 The Bell Tuezelday September 21

Hiding Bear

Sleddy I'm glad to learn the reports of your death have been greatly exagerated. You and I aren't on the same plane politically, but I hold out hope you will come to your senses. :lol:

Your dogged following of the lay-offs and more importantly to me, those small plant closings you capture but otherewise never make the headlines. It is those closings that is gutting the US more so than even the thousands that AT&T have on deck. Often those small plants are a major employer in small towns and the devastation they impart to the local community can be huge. People often overlook or minimize the ripple effect.

As to the bulls who wnat to stick their nose in and stir up trouble - hey Doc gave you BullStool. Use it!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link Plunger.

We are witnessing the biggest Domestic Counter-Intelligence operation in

the history of our country and failure is not an option.

Thank you Hunter.

I greatly value your opinion, and I know you are not making such a sweeping statement lightly.

I'm not following this story for the hell of it...I consider it to be of the importance you place on it.

These guys are THIS good...and it is THAT FRIGHTENING.

The White House either conspired, allowed or encouraged a major news organization to run with documents they knew to be false. The results speak for themselves as all fingers are being pointed toward the Kerry campaign, and every other major news organization has been compelled to aim their wrath at CBS, at the behest of the White House.

There is no bigger story.

Good Morning Crew- Markets will open up, we have the FOMC but we also have the Idiot Prince speaking to the U.N.....(I wonder if they will-Boo!) I am moving my stop to 1133 to get thru the open. There is a one hour window at the Bell that looks like it will invert to the upside..but you never know..Helmets on, Buckle up,,Over 1130 means up, under 1118 means down so where we are is just "noise."! ;)

Lies,damned lies and statistics!

Local news snippet:

Morningstar reported today that Dutch private investors withdrew ?710million from investment funds in the first 6 months of this year.This is in stark contrast to the net addition that funds in other European countries have experienced.

The capital under management of all funds available to Dutch investors rose slightly to ?76.3 billion.

(FD, p.17 - Tel., p.27

MH- The $70 Trillion Beast:

Washington has historically engaged in immense wealth redistribution from younger to older generations, mainly through Social Security and Medicare.

our current tax and spending policies are unsustainable. We face a long-term fiscal gap that is almost unimaginable: $70 trillion.

How Tax Cuts Feed the Beast

Well, if the ungrateful young whippersnappers of Gen X, Y, Z won't pay the $70 trillion they OWE us ... we can always EAT THEM FOR DINNER! :lol: :P :mellow: :( :cry:

These guys are THIS good...and it is THAT FRIGHTENING.

The White House either conspired, allowed or encouraged a major news organization to run with documents they knew to be false. The results speak for themselves as all fingers are being pointed toward the Kerry campaign, and every other major news organization has been compelled to aim their wrath at CBS, at the behest of the White House.

The next step may well be assassin squads as in NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES that eliminated the Brown Shirts, establishing the Gestapo as preeminent

enforces. That is history and hopefully will not be played-out in this nation....although other alternatives are available for consolidating power.

i believe interest rate hike is already priced into market.

my trade plan is still to see if they run stops at 1131........i believe

bigs will even goose the short covering to blast it up to 1137ish.

BUT will be using real fire power to get SHORT.

market is PERVERSE..............do believe then 30 point drop will

quickly ensue......................................

Archived