B4 The Bell Frieday September 17

Hiding Bear

MH - that is my concern about Panama as well. Anti- American sentiment is not high there currently. But it has been in the past and could be again if the US takes over.

To any folk thinking seriously about vamoosing, may I recommend "Strategic Relocation" by Joel Skousen.

http://www.joelskousen.com/Strategic/strategic.html

As I recall, Skousen is not keen on South or Central America for US ex-pats.

He seems to expect a drastic upsurge of anti-American and Marxist sentiment.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bearman: the shrub has spent more money and gone deeper in debt than anyother president in history. I just have to laugh when a fiscally conservative person supports that drunken sailor. Shrub is Big govt at its finest.

Sorry Soup,

Can not let this by.

the bushman will spent about $1 trillion this year not because he is big goverment.

the bushman will spent the money just so he can get re-elected. A big differnece.

the public construction I saw this summer was ashame. alot of waste.

do not forget, the insiders are getting 10% of that money as gross profit. life is great if you are an insider .

the bushman is big giverment at its worst

Well that window gave us some hope, 1130 is holding and it has to hold or this sumbitch is going a lot higher. Piggy is on her own for awhile. Bob Herbert wrote a moving and Damning editorial on Bush in the NY Times- entitled- "Bush's Vietnam." it is a good read, a very good read! ;)

Well that window gave us some hope,  1130 is holding and it has to hold or this sumbitch is going a lot higher.  Piggy is on her own for awhile.  Bob Herbert wrote a moving and Damning editorial on Bush in the NY Times- entitled- "Bush's Vietnam." it is a good read, a very good read! ;)

Died for nothing

"I'm still angry that my son is gone," said Mrs. VandeGeer, who is divorced and lives alone in Cocoa Beach. "I'm his mother. I think about him every day."

She said that while she will always be proud of her son, she believes he "died for nothing."

I have become increasingly pessimistic as I witness the stealth with which this government has moved, and the willingness of the public to either applaud, or quietly acquiesce. It has the feel the late 1920s early 1930s Germany. The parallels are frightening.

Perhaps Hyper is right, burning pits of diesel into which the sheeple are stampeded may be our future. Personally though I'd like a little revolution that stampeded the neocons, one worlders, elitists, corporate greed mongers and aspiring current politicians into those pits. Please bring marsh mellows, weenies, a covered dish and a case of Jack Daniels - I'd fall off the wagon for that "picnic".

Doc, don't give up these bastards can be beaten one way or another. Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Yupper,... I've got my hitlist.

It's less than 10. :D

How about we all just stay put?

How about we just take back our wingohockingmoyamensinging country and put the wingohockingmoyamensinging criminals that dragged us into an illegal war purely for profit behind wingohockingmoyamensinging bars!

Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Pearle, Rice, Feith, all of them in leg irons...how about that?

Steve Bell of the Guardian skewers Bushco:

Belldone.jpg

Archived