B4 The Bell Tuezelday September 14

Hiding Bear

By the way, has  anyone seen my testicles? I think they ran away. I'm offering a reward. Miss  'em . . . sure would like to get 'em back.

:lol: OMG,.. Here you are using the WWW for all of your infomation & it never dawned on you to use the WWW for a TASR gun?

You won't be the last one to do this.

So you still want your wife to have one? :rolleyes:

Get a grip rock...it was just a joke!

The stupidest thing I've done lately is trade stocks.

:o

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plunger, Thanks! I laughed my ass off.

I for one have many real unfortunate occurences in my life when I should know better or be able to reason out a logical outcome to some idiotic urge.

Each time I KNOW that the big guy is up there anticipating and chortling with barely contained glee....

Calling out to the archangels and the like to gather around and take bets on the degree to which my stupidity will go this time....Then laughing uproariously as I do it to myself yet again...

I swear, he has one of the wickedest senses of humor around (Apropo neh?) and just helps set me up time and time again....

You know what I mean. There you are just wandering around in a daze as most of do, and then BING! Clear as day something small and usually beneath notice grabs your attention and won't let go until you do something incredibly stupid with/to/for it....

<sigh>

Please arrange to have someone let us know how the self shooting trials go when you get a gun. Because seriously, those little 22's can't really do anything that bad can they?

:lol:

Speechless & numb.

Attacks on Iraqi Police Kill at Least 59

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A car bomb Tuesday ripped through a busy market near a Baghdad police headquarters where Iraqis were waiting to apply for jobs on the force, and gunmen opened fire on a van carrying police home from work in Baqouba, killing at least 59 people total and wounding at least 114

Iraq Oil Pipeline Junction Blown Up

KIRKUK, Iraq - Saboteurs blew up a junction where multiple oil pipelines cross the Tigris River in northern Iraq (news - web sites) on Tuesday, setting off a chain reaction in power generation systems that left the entire country without power, officials said.

post-20-1095173556_thumb.jpg

Ivan has turned north as it passed Cuba. Do not think for a second that Cuba is still not feeling some effect now.

Here in Arcadia, FL we are beginning to get some rain from Ivan. We do not

expect much effect other than rain. Just step outside and you can tell something is up. My heart is to that part of the nation that will get Ivan's eye.

Uhhh... That'll be me. Mobile Bay is on the agenda to confront Ivan. Our family packing to leave today. three 200pds mastiffs, a mutt , a nutty cat, 2 kids and 2 very tired parents. Hope the damn thing doesn't chase us to Texas. :(

Archived