• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

When I've tried to post or refresh (in the last 10 min. or so), I get popped off the site. Is this because I am the little shit at the center of the universe? :blink:

There is some kind of glich as there are not an inordinary amount of posters or users right now.

rog: what does that mean? taking apart a big trader? sounds interesting (I'm thinking of an Indian movie where they tie big horses to a man's arms/legs/head and the have them pull the man apart!

**OFF TOPIC ALERT**

Update on job: This is a new school so the plans were not set in stone until yesterday. The state had to give all kinds of approvals and that took time. I did get certified as an accounting/computer instructor. I am to call the school back during the last week in to get an assigned date/time/location to go to one of their other schools in Texas to be trained and to observe classes in operation. Classes are expected to begin at this location Feb 24. I still have not been asked to sign a job offer so do not know the salary.

Doc,

When I've tried to post or refresh (in the last 10 min. or so), I get popped off the site. Is this because I am the little shit at the center of the universe? :blink:

There is some kind of glich as there are not an inordinary amount of posters or users right now.

I was experiencing something similar.

Seemd to be just with IDS though, maybe, maybe not.

Ano,

That's great. At least one thing I can smile about today. (Besides the fact that my mother loves me, Madam Dung loves me and my stepcats love me (Yes, a mouse can have cats! :angry: . ).

Archived