B4 the Bell, Weakender

Guest yobob1

Link What ever happened every news agency in the world is singing the same tune even Tass!

As I recall, the new bomb that we developed in advance of the invasion of Iraq (MOAB) was designed to float down quietly by parachute and detonate just prior to impact...and I believe the result is a non-nuclear mushroom cloud.

The MOAB spreads a flammable mist over the target, then ignites it, producing a highly destructive blast.

A similar blast in North Korea with no explanation?

Remember this?

'Mother of all bombs' tested in Florida

Friday, November 21, 2003 Posted: 7:15 PM EST (0015 GMT)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- The most powerful conventional bomb in the U.S. arsenal exploded in a huge, fiery cloud on a Florida test range Friday after being dropped by an Air Force cargo plane in the last developmental step for the nearly 11-ton "mother of all bombs."

An MC-130E Combat Talon I dropped the 21,700-pound satellite-guided GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, or MOAB, over the test range at Eglin Air Force Base in northwestern Florida, said base spokesman Jake Swinson.

A plume of smoke rose more than 10,000 feet in the air and was visible 40 miles away in Pensacola, Florida.

"It looked like a big mushroom cloud filled with flames as it grew and grew and grew," Swinson said after the afternoon test. "It was one of the most awesome spectacles I've seen."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/11/21/usa.bomb.reut/

Did that cloud look anything like this perhaps?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/03/11/sprj.irq.moab/

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forest fire? How stupid do they think we are?

1. Satellite surveillance would reveal distinctive electromagnetic signature of an atomic explosion.

2. Scattering of radioactive debris in upper atmosphere readily detectible by sampling from aircraft.

3. I assume there would be a seismic shock not associated with any forest fire I ever heard of.

Exactly NWD! The US has got so many satellites up there, they knew immediately whether it was nuclear or not.They must be able to point a "geiger counter" directly at it to get a reading--so they know!

Memo to John Stewart:

If you're looking for a funny bit for your next show, get the tape of Condeleeza Rice stumbling over her words trying to explain the blast in North Korea measuring 2.2 on the Richter Scale and accompanied by a mushroom cloud... as being attributable to a forest fire. All you need to do is add the laugh track.

Seems to me like this was just a shot across their bow to get them focused on giving up their nuclear ambitions. They probably told China they would be doing it in advance - and coordinated with them.

Published on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 by The Australian

US Plan to Bomb North Korea

by Greg Sheridan

THE Pentagon has produced detailed plans to bomb North Korea's nuclear plant at Yongbyon if the communist rogue state goes ahead with reprocessing of spent nuclear fuel rods that would yield it enough plutonium for half a dozen nuclear weapons within six months.

According to well-informed Canberra sources close to US thinking, the elaborate Pentagon plan also involves a US strike against North Korean heavy artillery nestled into the hills above the border with South Korea. The artillery directly threatens the giant city of Seoul, as well as about 17,000 US troops stationed just south of the Demilitarized Zone.

North Korea sent shockwaves around the world this week when a report on its government website said it was "successfully reprocessing more than 8000 spent fuel rods at the final phase".

It was accepted later that this could have been a mistranslation, the Korean version suggesting it was moving towards reprocessing but had not yet started.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0422-04.htm

About the Stock Market.

The once so volatile Nas 100 has been in a 20% range since August 2003.

The Dow and S&P 500 have been in a 10% range since December 2003.

The Nas 100 has been in a 50% range since January 2002

The S&P 500 has been in a 40% range since August 2001

The Dow has been in a 40% range since June 1997

Volatility ain't what it used to be.

OK, I admit it, I'm a bear. I don't believe the Govt. B.S. I think we are headed for a big time downturn in the good ol' USA. With that said, If we don't start selling off this week in the markets, you can kiss the bear GOODBYE, baby. If you think the enemy/terrorists don't know this you are are dumbass/fool. They will throw all they have at you during scam week. In other words, we are wingohockingmoyamensinged bear brothers. I don't like it but its the way it is!! If we come out the other side of this next week unscathed, then I will believe there is a savior. PEACE TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

If I were to think like a sinister leader....I might try to instigate a conflict with North Korea to make them look like the aggressor. The timing might be important....before an election if I thought it would be helpful to my campaign. Or, as a humanitarian, I might just send to N. Korea some No Smoking signs to be placed near their rocket fuel depot. Who knows on this one...maybe we will find out.... Seems like the world is getting more dangereous by the week. There is a pattern of weapon's of mass destruction proliferation....that did not begin when Bush made the axis of evil speach, but which is getting worse and worse. We seem to be in a near crisis over it in Iran and N. Korea is not stopping and they will send thier goods to other countries/groups for money. The origin of this is China who sent the know how ... WMD blue prints to Pakistan and N. Korea who then is transfering it to Iran and other countries.

God help us....

This is from Debka, so it must be taken with a grain of salt....

"Senior US disarmament official John Bolton stressed in Jerusalem Sunday Washington?s determination to stop Iran getting nuclear weapons - even if diplomacy fails. Bolton spoke day before IAEA board meets in Vienna.

Tehran faces censure at meeting after rejecting demand to abandon uranium enrichment program. Europe now threatens to back US sanctions initiative at UN Security Council in November."

OK, I admit it, I'm a bear. I don't believe the Govt. B.S. I think we are headed for a big time downturn in the good ol' USA. With that said, If we don't start selling off this week in the markets, you can kiss the bear GOODBYE, baby. If you think the enemy/terrorists don't know this you are are dumbass/fool.  They will throw all they have at you during scam week. In other words, we are wingohockingmoyamensinged bear brothers.  I don't like it but its the way it is!! If we come out the other side of this next week unscathed, then I will believe there is a savior.  PEACE TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Well I think it's foolish to ignore Greenspan's "wink & a nod" about Social Security.

Talk to the Jane & John Doe's out there,.. ask them what they think. They're all for Social Security going to Wall Struck.

It's all about me, they don't care. They care for no one but themselves.

I think it's a done deal. The biggest paper trade in history & that way the Goverment can blame Wall Struck for the failure.

The charts Hyper posted a few weeks back that depict the straight up verticle launch the market had prior to the massive collapse says it all to me.

Now I know it's more complex then that, but just think of what Wall Struck can do with all of that new money from Jane & John.

Wonmug:Reckon it the same old story.If there's one thing the pluto's hate is "fair" competition.Monopolies and near-monopolistic environments are where they thrive and when them bucks is tax bucks--they love it!

Correcto-mundo, Brown- what I also see is the old Roman emblem of many small sticks bound together to make a stronger, um, shaft- if I remember the dead language correctly, the fasces...

Not to be a nervous Nellie, but I keep a checklist handy...

Fascism Anyone?

Analysis of these seven regimes reveals fourteen common threads that link them in recognizable patterns of national behavior and abuse of power.

This is from Debka, so it must be taken with a grain of salt....

"Senior US disarmament official John Bolton stressed in Jerusalem Sunday Washington?s determination to stop Iran getting nuclear weapons - even if diplomacy fails. Bolton spoke day before IAEA board meets in Vienna.

Tehran faces censure at meeting after rejecting demand to abandon uranium enrichment program. Europe now threatens to back US sanctions initiative at UN Security Council in November."

I've seen similar, recent utterances attributed to U/Sec of State Bolton by sources other than DebkaFiles.

I believe he's one of the administration's top war drum-thumpers.

Trying to outsmart the power is a tough frickin deal brother. Try to be an original, we will destroy you. Conformity rules this world. Conform or perish. I'm not even taling about the dumbass stock market. Try to be an original human being. They will ridicule you because they are weak sister assholes. Be a Pepper!!

Archived