Who Goes There?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doug Noland:

"Currency markets remain treacherous, as HedgeFund black box programs using a myriad assortment of multi-layer intermarket options strategies find themselves trapped in periodic market dislocations"

The stage beyond the six playered pinball machine--BROWNIAN MOTION-where riverboaters are betting on moving objects at their molecular level--using Stokies that only insane combinatorial topologists understand

And ,As if this isn't miniaturization enough we shortly, will have the MF'rs going fearfully greyhaired overnight, as they begin to use their Wilson Cloud chambers for sub-atomic stock-particles ----

beardrech One stocksheister to another--I'm more conservatrive than the others--Foer example I held onto a block of Amat last night for over 10 one thousandth of a second\

====Oh I see-You like to buy and hold!!!

Ya just have to love where they parked this thing for the day. Is it a broken double bottom on the $SPX....or they gonna fake and bake it and run it back up again tomorrow? It is still possible to have a gap down tomorrow. If so, I think it will be a fake-out and it will be immediately reversed to the up-side.

I see CBOE Total Put/Call ratio @ 0.87, neither hot nor cold.

Index stocks like SPY or other sector ETFs tend to have large put/call ratios because they are usually heavily shorted by the "market neutral" hedgehogs against going long some favorite stock.

Don't know if 5 to 1 is more than usual, though.

5 to 1, baby...

1 in 5....

No one here gets

Out alive.....

Archived