Who Goes There?

What happens to the dollar in the last 15 minutes? It dived.

At 10:30 I was sitting 20 pips down on a trade so I took a break - came back at 11:10 to a 45 pip profit (grabbed it without question). Now I'm wondering - exactly what did easy Al say to cause the buck to tank? What I saw was that everything is just fine - soft patch is over - blah blah.

For some reason the currency pits didn't take kindly to his assertion.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a rotten legacy this creature has left behind...

he'll be dead before the public is aware of how evil he is. so when the revolt comes, he won't be publicly hanged

He looks like DEATH warmed over today. It won't be long beFUR he goes to his REWARD if he continues to go downhill at THIS rate.

THEN what will The MATRIX DO?

Gentlemen, beFUR cASStigating Magoo as "evil", think upon all those who dance to his tune. Magoo isn't venal, just anUDDER self-serving human in high orifice. He is the product of his time/era/milieu. It would have served up anUDDER like him to play the role, had HE snot been around to fulfill it. He is a MIRROR, gentlemen. We all live in a huge glASS HOUSE, speaking of real estate bubbles.

There will be goats to find, aplenty, when it all comes unstuck.

And did you hear the chair of the Committee rationalizing away the staggering trade deficits? Why, we're BAREly more than HALFWAY to the percentage of 1983's!!!

lmazzoff

And the men who hold high places

Must be the ones who start

To forge a new reality

Closer to the heart.

Closer to THE heart.

Closer to the HEART.

The action in the currencies is just the pros taking some skin off the boy-gamers. I think the gamers were all long dollars in anticipation of greenspan talking up the US economy.

As i said yesterday, as the boy-gamers come back from their sumer holidays - they will be enticed into the "obvious" trades and slowly get decimated by the roughnecks.

The action in the currencies is just the pros taking some skin off the boy-gamers. I think the gamers were all long dollars in anticipation of greenspan talking up the US economy.

As i said yesterday, as the boy-gamers come back from their sumer holidays - they will be enticed into the "obvious" trades and slowly get decimated by the roughnecks.

absolutely correct. Da Boyz knew that greenei will talk good. But the baby boys didnt, so they got shaved, some even around their testicals.

There is an expression in germany which can be translated like this: "no hair around the balls but making a big mouth". They got their lesson now.

this luv fest is making me so sick to my stomach.

There is nothing going on here but a bunch of suits with pent up flatulance blowing gas into their leather chairs pandering for their candidates...both sides are full of sheet....this is a huge waste of time other than it may set up an "Al is Good" day so the crooks can "beat" the averages and collect their bonuses as they pile into Travel Zoo and Apol...

Henny....I am in full agreement with your views.....we here all know what hand we are being dealt but the masses really couldt care less as long as the "feel" good today or what price future generations will pay for Leesons recklessness....the sheep barely got pissed about Enron and Worldscam and rode the Nazcrap down 85 % yet they still "support" the market and Lesson.....

I don't know why I get all worked up over this stuff cause it's never gonna change...

Ag

And the men who hold high places

Must be the ones who start

To forge a new reality

Closer to the heart.

Closer to THE heart.

Closer to the HEART.

... the massive grey walls of the temples rise from the

Heart of every federation city. I have always been awed

By them, to think that every single facet of every life is

Regulated and directed from within! our books, our music,

Our work and play are all looked after by the benevolent

Wisdom of the priests...

We?ve taken care of everything

The words you hear the songs you sing

The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes

It?s one for all and all for one

We work together common sons

Never need to wonder how or why

We are the priests of the temples of syrinx

Our great computers fill the hallowed halls

We are the priests of the temples of syrinx

All the gifts of life are held within our walls

AG:

oh, i think things will change. but they won't change because policymakers take bold action. they will change when we hit a wall. one wall Iam watching , as i said yesterday, is the asians cutting back on their Dollar habit, to keep inflation from getting out of hand in their countries. there are plenty of other potential walls.

Guest bullseatshitndie
Circle jerk comes as no surprise. When as anyone other then Ron Paul challenged the creep.

and when ron comes on, the networks switch to a commercial break.

Archived