'Black Triangle'

Sightings on

the Rise

By Leonard David

Senior Space Writer

posted: 02 September 2004

06:50 am ET

hf_ufo_SilentRunning_01.jpg

They have become legendary in UFO circles. Huge, silent-running ?Flying Triangles? have been seen by ground observers creeping through the sky low and slow near cities and quietly cruising over highways.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), has catalogued the Triangle sightings, sifting through and combining databases to take a hard look at the mystery craft. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, NIDS is a privately funded science institute with a strong research focusing on aerial phenomena.The results of their study have just been released and lead to some unnerving, still puzzling conclusions . . .

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MoGauge Hovers Near Collapse

ARM Rates Rise, Low Fixed Rates Not Helping

Once a week Doc fills you in on the all important MoGauge , straight from the MoGauge Bankers Ass. The MoGauge reflects a major source of liquidity in the financial bubble world and is an important indicator of future market behavior, often forecasting broad market movements months in advance. Take a subscribatory and download your MoGauge RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Having just suffered through a completely unnecessary upgrade to Windows SP2, and seeing that Chain-Knee has warned of dire consequences if people should vote for the other side, it just occured to me that the power elite - in busness and government seems to have come to the following realization. You can plead with people to buy your stuff(hard work with iffy payoff), or you can frighten them into buying your stuff. Obviously, it is much more fun and less taxing to frighten people into buying your stuff.

P.S. - When was the last time my life was disrupted by a computer virus - about a year ago , and it cost me about an hour of headaches to recover.

When was the last time my life was disrupted by "terrorist" activities - never.

How much money, freedom, peace, self-worth etc. should I be willing to pay to the "Protection racqueteers" to save me from the above horrors? About 2 bucks.

Looks like the stealth housing collapse isn't very stealthy anymore.

From today's WSJ:

Buyers Gain Power In Housing Market

As Inventories Rise, Sellers Are Forced to Bend

On Price; Free Vacation for Selling a Penthouse

By RUTH SIMON

Staff Reporter of THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

September?8,?2004;?Page?D1

The red-hot housing market is showing its first signs of cooling, and the balance of power between buyers and sellers has begun to shift.

Sales of existing homes fell 2.9% in July from June's record pace, according to the National Association of Realtors, and brokers in many areas report that the number of houses on the market is beginning to rise. The result: Buyers are regaining some of their negotiating power and sellers are being forced to lower their sights after years of hefty price increases.

"There's some indication we're in a transition period ... from a seller's market to a buyer's market," says Tom Kunz, president of Century 21 Real Estate Corp., a unit of Cendant Corp.

Housing Crack or Crack House

Rampant speculation continues unabated.

TZOO and KMRT up a buck in the PreMarket..........

Overpriced POS stocks keep getting bid higher and higher....

Unreal.............

Telcos continue to lead. VZ and SBC powering up to new 52-week highs.

TLAB breaking out this morning....................

post-3-1094649285.gif

TZOO and KMRT up a buck in the PreMarket..........

Overpriced POS stocks keep getting bid higher and higher....

Unreal.............

Telcos continue to lead. VZ and SBC powering up to new 52-week highs.

I'm no fan of Oracle but it show just how laughable this POS stock market is when they get downgraded at 9 and there are 200 or 300 turds floating in thin air that have priced in a decades worth of growth,,,if there is any,,,,

and,,,death to telcos..I should short SBC out of principle for what they've done to me...

Ag

Archived