Daily Digger - Moonday Sept SEX, '04

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sold some GSS, SSRI at the open today. Looking to buy back around where TFH mentioned, 13 on SSRI, somewhere in the low 4s on GSS. If GSS holds 4.30 and POG turns back up, I might just buy it back here.

Moonman, I now think your scenario is correct. HUI going to low 190 area.

However, the big positive is that the dollar is not rising. A couple weeks back, gold and silver rose significantly on a flat dollar, now they are falling on a flat dollar.

Yes, the odd thing today is the dollar.

You can chart all what you want, but in the end it's always a surprise. Although TFH already argued for some time for a retracement back to the mid 190's after the 210-ish top. (among others)

Anyway, I was fortnuate to exit early this morning some stocks, and currently bidding on some. Haven't got filled yet. Patience is key here I think. And it's always hard to be patient.

Good luck goldies, and keep your fellow bugs posted. :)

Moon man, where do you think GSS will fall to? I am trying to decide where to reenter.

I kinda agree with TFH his retracement targets.

When the HUI was at 210-ish, GSS traded over 5 bucks. If the HUI falls back to 190-ish, then I guess 4.10-4.20 is an attractive proposition.

Anyone has any targets for SSRI?

New Resource Study Expands Measured and Indicated Resource at Ocampo to 3.03-Million Ounces Gold-Equivalent, With an Additional 4.53-Million Ounce Gold-Equivalent Inferred Resource

www.gammonlake.com TSX:GAM / AMEX:GRS

DARTMOUTH, NS, Sept. 7 /CNW/ - Gammon Lake Resources Inc. (TSX:GAM - News; AMEX:GRS - News) is pleased to announce the results of a new property-wide resource study at its 100% owned Ocampo Gold-Silver Project located in Chihuahua, Mexico. The new study demonstrates the continued expansion of Gammon Lake's Ocampo Project since the last-announced resource calculation published in June 2003. The new resource study was prepared by MINTEC Inc., a well-known and respected mining engineering firm based in Tucson, Arizona. MINTEC Inc. participated with Gammon Lake's geological staff on the geological interpretation of the resource, and assisted in the development of the parameters and methods used to arrive at the estimate. MINTEC Inc. has confirmed that the resource study complies in all respect with National Instrument 43-101.

The new resource calculation, as illustrated in the two tables below, contains 1.85-million gold ounces and 76.7-million silver ounces in the measured and indicated categories and a further 2.55-million gold ounces and 127.8-million silver ounces in the inferred category. On a gold-equivalent basis, the expanded, newly outlined resource at the Ocampo Project contains approximately 3.03-million ounces in the measured and indicated categories and 4.53-million ounces in the inferred category.

http://ca.us.biz.yahoo.com/cnw/040907/gamm...ke_study_1.html

Archived