Crapvision Four Year Labor Day Anniversary Special

Since you are looking at the past, I thought you might get a kick out of this one. I found this one deep in my old e-mail. It was from RockinStocks.com. They were fairly good at front running earnings reports in thier day. I got some great ideas from them before the burst. This email was dated 1-14-2001. Shortly thereafter they shut down thier site. I checked the link now and it is just used for storing someones photos.

Many of these stocks are no longer--or they are now BB stocks: :grin:

Build your portfolios now folks, this is the way to riches in the next 2-3 years

5 MUST OWN Software Companies Project 100% returns over the next year

SEBL

ITWO

BEAS

RATL

TIBX

13 Up & Coming Software Companies Project 125-200% returns over the next year

NETE

IWOV

AGIL

ARTG

OPWV

PRSF

QSFT

DCTM

MANU

INFA

WEBM

IONA

EPNY

5 MUST OWN Fiber Optic Companies Project 100% returns over the next year

JDSU

SDLI

CIEN

SCMR

RBAK

6 Up & Coming Fiber Optic Companies Project 125-200% returns over the next year

AVNX

CORV

ONIS

NUFO

DIGL

FNSR

5 MUST OWN Infrastructure Companies Project 75-100% returns over the next year

JNPR

CHKP

EXTR

MERQ

MUSE

10 Up & Coming Infrastructure Companies Project 100 200% returns over the next year

AVCI

FDRY

NUAN

CLRN

PKTR

RDWR

NTIQ

MSLV

PLCM

AVCT

5 MUST OWN Semiconductor Companies Project 75-100% returns over the next year

BRCM

AMCC

PMCS

VTSS

GSPN

8 Up & Coming Semiconductor Companies Project 100 200% returns over the next year

TXCC

VRTA

ELNT

TQNT

OAKT

CREE

QLGC

FLEX

5 MUST OWN Storage Companies Project 80-100% returns over the next year

EMC

BRCD

VRTS

NTAP

SNDK

3 Up & Coming Storage Companies Project 100-150% returns over the next year

MCDT

SSTI

FLSH

6 Other Assorted MUST OWN stocks Project 75-100% returns over the next year

CPN

PWER

ABSC

NOVN

PWAV

ANEN

RockinStocks is an information service for investors and is not a recommendation to buy or sell securities, nor an offer to buy or sell securities. The publishers of RockinStocks are not brokers and are not acting in any way to influence the purchase of securities. The information provided within is obtained from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed as to its accuracy or completeness. It is possible at this or some later date; the publishers of RockinStocks may own, buy or sell securities presented within the RockinStocks web-site.

RockinStocks and its publishers, owners, advertisers or investors are not liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, that result from actions taken after reading the content of RockinStocks. The publishers recommend that anyone trading securities should do so with caution and consult with a broker and/or financial advisor before doing so. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Some of the securities presented herein should be considered speculative with a high degree of volatility and risk.

RockinStocks does not take compensation of any kind whatsoever from any companies that we mention in this report. Additionally, we will not sell, distribute or use e-mail addresses received from our subscribers without the consent of the addressee.

Click here To be REMOVED from the RockinStocks Mailing List and type REMOVE in the subject line.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(I remember during the mania's insanity, Power lunch actually did a special where some guy claimed his cow could pick stocks by sheeting on pieces of paper and never lost.... the guy would lay paper on the ground behind the evacuation area with numbers and symbols, patiently? waiting for the cow to blast a load in a random direction...which ever piece of paper the "steaming heap" hit, that became the "hot pick".... supposedly the guy traded the symbol of wherever the poop landed with unprecedented success...)

Oh yeah ... they filmed that one in front of the Merrill Lynch building ...

"Damn, Bob, my tout sheets just blew away"

travel-nyc-wallst-bull-shit.jpg

The FURgoing "exchange" is MOST DISRESPECTFUL of the bucolic agrarian ideal and conjures up a MOST DISTASTEFUL gestalt re same. Such PERJORATIVE LAMPOONING is to b ESCHEWED, ASS(_)_)iduously.*

SHAME!!!

Signed:

A country lad

CURSE yew CITYSLIKKERZ!!!

(I remember during the mania's insanity, Power lunch actually did a special where some guy claimed his cow could pick stocks by sheeting on pieces of paper and never lost.... the guy would lay paper on the ground behind the evacuation area with numbers and symbols, patiently? waiting for the cow to blast a load in a random direction...which ever piece of paper the "steaming heap" hit, that became the "hot pick".... supposedly the guy traded the symbol of wherever the poop landed with unprecedented success...)

Oh yeah ... they filmed that one in front of the Merrill Lynch building ...

"Damn, Bob, my tout sheets just blew away"

travel-nyc-wallst-bull-shit.jpg

The FURgoing "exchange" is MOST DISRESPECTFUL of the bucolic agrarian ideal and conjures up a MOST DISTASTEFUL gestalt re same. Such PERJORATIVE LAMPOONING is to b ESCHEWED, ASS(_)_)iduously.*

SHAME!!!

Signed:

A country lad

CURSE yew CITYSLIKKERZ!!!

Country folk join BAREister in some back-water fishin':

post-7-1094271992.jpg

World Boom! $1000+ gold World Boom! $1000+ gold World Boom! $50 silver!

Let a thousand reactions bloom in China.

Get a LOAD of this everybody. CHINA will be the next energy GIANT. If this even half-works, oil age is KAPUT ...

Physicists and engineers at Beijing's Tsinghua University have made the first great leap forward in a quarter century, building a new nuclear power facility that promises to be a better way to harness the atom: a PEBBLE-BED reactor. A reactor small enough to be assembled from mass-produced parts and cheap enough for customers without billion-dollar bank accounts. A reactor whose safety is a matter of physics, not operator skill or reinforced concrete.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, for a bona fide fairy-tale ending, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is labeled HYDROGEN.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A soft-spoken scientist named Qian Jihui has no doubt about what the smaller, safer, hydrogen-friendly design means for the future of nuclear power, in China and elsewhere. Qian is a former deputy director general with the International Atomic Energy Agency and an honorary president of the Nuclear Power Institute of China. He's a 67-year-old survivor of more than one revolution, which means he doesn't take the notion of upheaval lightly.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.09/china.html

CLICK HERE

Country folk join BAREister in some back-water fishin':

post-7-1094271992.jpg

Is that how Bare finds his suckers, err clients?

That person looks more like Jeff BOZO'S...

lolol

Why is Andre Agassi holding a fish? :D :D

Beermarket, that link is EXCELLENT.

More info on Peak Oil.

Clicking on the links from that article brings more links and more information. It is as I feared, peak oil might be right now.

However, the Canadian tar sands and the Venezuelan crude can still be used but are harder to produce and refine...and, of course, cost more to refine.

So, we are headed to higher oil prices.

That goof ball Navellier says that oil could crash to $30 dollars a barrel. He thinks that the build up of the US SPR and China's build up of a reserve is causing the price to increase. Give me a break! It amazes me how stupid these fund managers can be. They are hoping to keep the thirsty, wallet emptying, land tank SUV's going at all costs.

Even with the Canadian tar sands and the Venezuelan bitumen crude we are headed for higher oil prices due to higher production and refining costs.

Archived