IDS Friday Sep3rd

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sudaca..wonder if Kurlaks still got his buy on the SOX from the 500's....

Also my heart goes out to those kids and teachers in Russia....that may be one of the most tragic things I've ever seen,,,,I sit here and wonder what would make someone do something like that to children...these are messed up times...

Also to fellow stoolies in Florida...stay safe....

Ag

I actually bought some SMH last month, the day before the SOX got shanked 5% at the open due to a National Semiconductor warning. Took the loss @ -4%, and since I had reached my maximum monthly loss, I sat on the sidelines and watched how it clawed its way back up, only to take another plunge to new lows this time around.

It?s like a Slinky, that slowly rolls over as it approaches the edge of the next step, only to accelerate down hard on its way to Hell.

I?m not sure where the next six months will take the stock market, but right now, I am almost entirely in cash, waiting to pull the trigger on some shorts.

The Russia hostage thing is horrible. To bring kids into the terror picture is pretty shocking. Then again, kids are always the primary victims of terror, directly or indirectly. Whether they be harmed like in Russia or in Iraq for that matter, or whether they are orphaned. A parentless kid, whether the child of a soldier or of an "enemy combatant" is a terrible thing... it does not help at all the objective of a better world.

Peace

post-3-1094225828_thumb.jpg

To quickly repeat from B4B(can one intraday thread be settled on?):

- 144 K new payroll jobs stinks for this point in bidness cycle and

size of economy; 150-160 K needed just to match population rise and

should have been running at near 300 K monthly average for close to

two years.

-Statistical fluffing(necessary but should be discounted) gave 120 K

of the 144 K, or 83 %. Fluff has been responsible for 829 K or over

75% of jobs alleged since March.

Oh yes, big props to the 'religion of peace' <_< for the dead kids in Russia.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm outta here tomorrow, for a world-wind 2-weeks of leisure with the missus in London, Paris, Brussels & Amsterdamaged.

And I've got boo-koo crapola to wrap up before then.

And the market ain't goin' anywhere today.

So, y'all be good to one another--might check back in later if time permits.

I am remaining long Nov DIA puts & Nov GG calls.

Acres of Diamonds,

Jimi

PS. Bring back the marching bear!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i really could explode!

over 120 deaths, mostly kids! :angry: In last minute the muslim-nazis let granades explode. It is so so sad :cry: Total nazi behaviour, those muslim facists will face their penalty, like nazi did. Btw, thanks to you americans and others that you kicked nazis ass. Otherwise my name would be Adolf Fuchs, imagine that! :lol: Really now, i am very thanksfull that powers from outside came and freed germany from the nazi barbary, germany itself didnt have the power anymore to get rid of them, people where soooo brainwashed.

i really could explode!

over 120 deaths, mostly kids!? :angry:? In last minute the muslim-nazis let granades explode. It is so so sad? :cry: Total nazi behaviour, those muslim facists will face their penalty, like nazi did. Btw, thanks to you americans and others that you kicked nazis ass. Otherwise my name would be Adolf Fuchs, imagine that!? :lol:? Really now, i am very thanksfull that powers from outside came and freed germany from the nazi barbary, germany itself didnt have the power anymore to get rid of them, people where soooo brainwashed.

I feel exactly the same way, fxfox, and thanks for your kind comments. I am beyond outrage over what's happened.

This clearly shows us what the civilized world is up against. The barbarians are truly at the gates and all people and nations of good will must stand shoulder to shoulder against the people who commit these atrocitites as well as the people and countries who sponsor them. This goes far beyond the current regional disputes and conflicts; like Frankenstein's monster it is in fact a rapidly spreading global cancer that has taken on a life of its own that must be destroyed before it consumes us all.

Archived