IDS Friday Sep3rd

Hi folks!

since no one did it i thouight i do it. I opened todays IDS :lol:

Well, about the job number: Ddidnt i say it all the time that number will be realtivly good. All that is creative accounting. Also my forex mentor is a wise man. As i told you he said on monday goal for the week is to short euro around 1.2200 before data. Well, high after data was 1.2195 and low so far 1.2080. B)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi folks!

since no one did it i thouight i do it. I opened todays IDS :lol:

Well, about the job number: Ddidnt i say it all the time that number will be realtivly good. All that is creative accounting. Also my forex mentor is a wise man. As i told you he said on monday goal for the week is to short euro around 1.2200 before data. Well, high after data was 1.2195 and low so far 1.2080. B)

Yep, you got it - more manipulation of government statistics, but don't stay long the $ in the longer term.

PS: What's a Marsian?

New Jobs report is pure BS... 

(Trader_vic) Sep 03, 08:49 

How could I not be surprised that the new jobs report would meet the projected number of Wall Street on the day after President Bush accepts his nomination... As gold sells off in the minutes following the announcement, the real buyers realize that this was all made up and are buying the gold market like crazy... I expect that gold will close up today along with silver which also portends that the HUI and the XAU should be up coming into the long weekend... I can't imagine that ANYONE would want to be short gold coming into this long weekend when you notice that the Asian markets are always bidding up the prices... The US dollar is sucking exhaust fumes in here and still has not risen with all of this good news about the economy... You and I are being "Managed" by the FED and the Gov't... 

Gold-Eagle

Well Glads...there are aliens all right and they have infected the government offices that count the unemployed. And I wonder if the entire Bush family are really human. Not my favourite Martians! Futures still negative. Kudos to those who shorted Intel. Going to be an interesting day.

Hi folks!

since no one did it i thouight i do it. I opened todays IDS  :lol:

Well, about the job number: Ddidnt i say it all the time that number will be realtivly good. All that is creative accounting. Also my forex mentor is a wise man. As i told you he said on monday goal for the week is to short euro around 1.2200 before data. Well, high after data was 1.2195 and low so far 1.2080.  B)

Yep, you got it - more manipulation of government statistics, but don't stay long the $ in the longer term.

PS: What's a Marsian?

Marsians = people form planet Mars? :unsure:

btw, what happend at B4TB two days ago? Some stoolies were banned forver or what? Also mjkst? He was always a ncie man i think. Very sad that all. There are really some folks who should consider doing the follwing:

1. take MORE Prozac or

2. STOP taking it at all

Guest bullseatshitndie
Dow futures already 70 points off the low and heading back toward green

every dip is just a setup for bears to be slaughtered by the government

yep, shorts getting their balls cut off

Dow futures already 70 points off the low and heading back toward green

every dip is just a setup for bears to be slaughtered by the government

yep, shorts getting their balls cut off

By "pit bulls" no less.

This non-confirmation was erased in Thursday's rally, however, when the Dow Transports rose by far more than enough to eclipse its Aug. 2 peak. [Richard] Russell led his summary of Thursday's market with the sentence: "Hello Transports, you've finally confirmed - with conviction."

Despite the confirmation, Russell says he's still worried about the markets' light volume. And, given that stocks aren't cheap according to conventional valuation measures, he doubts that the market will be able to produce very attractive long-term returns from current levels.

But at least for now, as Russell noted last night, these concerns don't seem to be bothering anyone else. "This is as strange a rally as I've seen in quite some time, but maybe I'm just too picky. Russell, get with the program!"

Dow Theory Delirium

I'd rather have Dow Theory on my side than not. But with VIX as low as it is, it's hard to see this alleged buy signal as anything more than brief bullish scalp.

So I'm sticking it out. Intel's slashed revenue forecast has broader implications -- the revenue of the whole S&P 500 is softening. Whether that's recognized today or later, the destination is the same ... DOWN.

crude slapped down a quarter

gold slapped down 5 bucks

another Fed Friday

full control

Intel says economy going to hell?

Nah, believe the government numbers!

you SHALL believe.

or be wiped out.

btw, what happend at B4TB two days ago? Some stoolies were banned forver or what? Also mjkst? He was always a ncie man i think. Very sad that all. There are really some folks who should consider doing the follwing:

1. take MORE Prozac  or

2. STOP taking it at all

Well yes. Trading is stressful enough. Doc could explain it better if he were around, but 'hate sites' and other way out sites should not be linked, although other factors - such as long time posters should be familiar with the rules - influenced his decision.

Just kidding about the Marsians/Martians. :P

Archived