B4 the Bell Fryday Sept 3, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Doc,

From the lone Southern Baptist Republican.

P.S. I was so offended the other nite I only made one small post and shut down the puter. It's good to see sensible heads prevail.

I heard a comment in regards to the Russian children being killed by the Russian military so they would be free. Sick, I am sure Russians love their children as much as we love ours. Put the blame where it belongs, on the terrorist. I heard earlier that 9 of the 20 terrorists were Arab.

Bill Clinton was hospitalized with chest pains and shortness of breath Friday and will undergo heart bypass surgery in an operation that could sideline the former president at the height of the campaign for the White House.

Huh? :huh: Is he running for president again? :huh: What does the 'campaign for the White House' have to do with 'sidelining' a guy who's been out of office four years?

I mean, is Gerry Ford like, a vital element of the Bush campaign? :huh:

''I wanted to report to you that my husband is doing very well,'' [Hillary Clinton] said. ''He's in great humor. He's beating all of us at cards and the rest of the games we're playing.''

Please, I don't even want to know ... :cry:

It's all about ME, ME, ME

I watched Bill Clinton discussing his love of fruit cobbler with Larry King, a couple of months ago. He was concerned about side issues like the Nazification of America and high unemployment but the main theme of the hour long goop therapy session was food and the Lewinsky scandal. Narcissus.

And...cannibalism is wrong? News to me. :wink2:

Thanks, Doc, on behalf of people who are against racism.

I had planned never to post here again after reading the truly repugnant posts. It has grieved me to read accusations of censorship against Doc, who has bent over backwards to accommodate different points of view -- even going so far as to provide a website for those of the bullish persuasion. And, he has not closed down that website despite the personal attacks some posters have made there against him.

Some have posted here that they did not view those posts as anti-semitic. This should not be a topic on this site as it has already caused so much pain for so many of us -- but if you are a person of good will and truly do not understand, please PM me and I will be glad to discuss it with you.

I watched Bill Clinton discussing his love of fruit cobbler with Larry King, a couple of months ago. He was concerned about side issues like the Nazification of America and high unemployment but the main theme of the hour long goop therapy session was food and the Lewinsky scandal. Narcissus.

And...cannibalism is wrong? News to me. :wink2:

Yeah, nobody case about those little side issues. If you show the slightest hint of interest of any kind, you will lose a bit of your appearance of "coolness" while hanging at Starsucks drinking your triple sprinkle frappacino triple whatever.

Clitler himself had good reason to avoid the Nazification of America issue, given what he actually did in office, as opposed to his smarmy "I play the sax on MTV" image. He was the worst -- until shrub. Just when I think it can't possibly get any worse, the next one is worse than the last, part of the reason Kerry scares the stool out of me. As they say, don't fight the trend ... Unemployment? Clitler just had lucky timing re the bubble.

One possible silver lining is fascists are obsessed with total control. This includes the weather. Thus, maybe they really can abolish unemployment.

Mirac, It's very painful for the doc and Jewish people to have an open free wheeling democratic discussion about these subjects. A conversation that might be emotionally and politically gratifying to you is a minefield laced with centuries of pain for many Jews.

How do you expect a Jewish person to respond to the accusation that the state of Israel shouldn't exist? Name a country that SHOULD exist, that hasn't been compromised by occupation, take over, war, etc...? Why should it be up to the Jews to vacate Israel? Your house is probably sitting on Indian land, if you're in the U.S or Canada. How measured and philosophical would you be in your response if asked to engage in a conversation that led to the next "logical" step?Get out of your house, oh and by the way, go find another country too.

If Doc suspects that the upshot of a person's remarks are that Israel shouldn't exist, I don't blame him for his reaction.

So what you are saying is that if a person thinks that a Jew, Zionist or the state of Israel has commited or ever commited a crime then they are Anti semite hate mongers?

So the Fact that Mossad created Hamas as a divide and conquer tool against the Palistinians so that the state of Israel could justify it's actions is forbidden to be spoken because it is a total impossibility...and to think it is possible is a Hate crime?

Well if the Jews don't want to do anything about it and it is forbidden for gentiles and Jews to speak about it then I guess we are all screwed.

Our hands are completely tied...

And you Dr. Stool are the one helping to do the tying because you plainly stated that money is more important then the truth.

money is more important than free speech...Is that what Democrats believe?

Blame the Victims? The Arabs were the biggest losers of 9-11 and the Likud/Neocons were the biggest winners or you are trying to tell us that the Likud/Neocons were the victims and the Arabs were the winners?

Is that what you are saying? why are you saying anything...why didn't you just let it blow over? why? Do you actually think the delete button is that powerful?

At what point will you realize? When you spend 12 hours a day pressing it?

Until you let it blow over it's not going to...Yes being owner of this board gives you power...But it is not to be abused and it is not up to you to decide if you are abusing your power those being abused decide...How can you even claim to be a Democrat if you resort to Dictatoral tactics? Might makes right.

General Partner...(Master) You are the limited (Slave)

So you can Ban me without warning for whatever reason you dream up which is just non leathal murder and then keep everything I have posted here? Loot the dead body basically?

Like I said this is not going to blow over until you let it, I'm not your slave you don't own me...You are going to have to kill me for real to win ultimately...and then you are a hypocrite...Even if a hired thug does it for you...

I just can't see how I can come to the logical conclusion that you Dr. Stool are not a Hypocrite...No matter how hard I try to...sorry.

And who's idea was it to invade Palistine in the first place? Did GOD order the invasion? I don't get it at all...But according to you it is an illegal subject to explore so I guess I'll never get it.

I need to understand and your explanation is not good enough...It appears to be a well articulated excuse to justify your hypocracy...filled with venom and hate which you say you are against.

All I want to know is why are you a hypocrite...So I can spot them easier and not waste 2 years being their limited partner (Slave) to be hucked in the garbage when they are through with them.

You know why this is happening? because you blew it...You did. Your attemtps to blame me "the victim" are not going to work...Your hypocracy is the cause of this.

miranda

Israel 200 plus nuclear weapons

Total number of Nukes used in moral outrage for the murderous assaults upon Israel since the day of their inception as a nation State --Zero.zip Nada

Can you imagine what the score would be if hamas had it reversed

now that you see what these psychopathic YES BABY MURDERING ZEALOTS have done in Chechnya???

\

I have refrained from defending th eJews against comments like yours becauseI knew something like Chechnya would arrive and dissipate all the nebulosities and vague accusations from the likes of you and sure enough like the local 8:30 bus its here

Do you give a royal sh*t? I doubt it---You have set the 4000 year history of the Jewish people back over thirty seconds SHAME on you

PS Yes the Jews were in cahoots with the chechnyan demolition experts who themselves as we all know are secret agents of the Vatican ----

Please read the bible even as a secular disbeliever, and save your soul from terrrestriasl damnation; and begin by understandign that the birth of freedom, universally understood, was the description of their escape from one of your ancestors The Pharohs---

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

On the topic of Over - retailing and frivilous businesses.

I posted that 3 shops at the mall closed down during the week.

I went shopping this morning and noted another 2 shops have closed.

One of the shops was the Warner Bros store (how they could possibly make money always staggered me,massive store selling stuffed cartoon toys) anyway they are gone as well as a Sunglasses store.

Now the big one,my own canary in the coalmine shop...yes,the Fairy shop has gone....how they managed to stay in business for as long as they did is just incredible.

I might start to take some photos of all the shops closing down and all the lease signs springing up and post them in LOB.

So many people in Australia are in small business these days,most have never known tough times,we effectively have a generation of people who have only known good or great times,I suspect most are really starting to sweat bullets.

Especially the ones who have bought an expensive house based on their earnings from their small business or shop,they are buggered.

The latest polls on the election in Australia show the encumbent govt is back in front,mainly on the back of a very successful scare campaign based on rising interest rates under a Labour govt....3/4 of the country is up to their eyeballs in debt ,so most are petrified of interest rates going any higher....its already too late for most of these investors or small business people .

I think that's quite enough discussion of the issue. Say goodbye to yet another person who showed poor manners. I guess he thought I was kidding.

Please note, to any of you who think I am overcensoring, HT has been saying the same thing for three years. I have, over that time, deleted a very few of his posts. He has deleted hundreds of his own posts. Those that remain can be read by using the member list, and selecting all posts by the member.

No reasonable person can argue that I did not allow him to have his say. I did, and now it's time to move on.

Hypertiger, I don't doubt that you will try to show up in yet another incarnation. So we will deal with that as it comes. I wish you only the best, and hope that you can find your way in the world to eventually reach a place of peace in your soul. God bless you and your family. I ask also that you please move on with your life, and find a new home on the web. I have had enough of your angry outbursts. I allowed you to have your say for 3 years. Enough is enough.

For those of you who spoke up to support the thoughts I expressed here, sincere thanks.

Now it is time to move on.

I don't get the impression that things are going all that well in Atlanta. On Friday night at 9:00 throughout downtown, mid-town and Buckhead, all restaurants that I could see were half empty. Just the holiday weekend perhaps?

Archived