Daily Digger - Thorsday Sept 2, '04

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moon

I don't know much about Bishops following. His focus (obviously) is the Canadian miners and in particular, the exploration companies.

With regard to Saville. I really like his dedication, i.e. twice weekly updates - very thorough analysis. He may be right ultimately in his long term views. He may be right about the $, that we experience a rally that takes us up to 100 before it collapses, but his short term calls on stocks and options have not been too good.

Agree, tommorrow may give us a short term clue about the direction of the $. The jobs report always seems to be a big mover.

Moon, why don't you start the thread?

Palladium getting dropped like the panties on your prom date here. I cant wait for the open and when I get that feeling I usually get kicked in the teeth that day.

Ah, bring it on.

I know the feeling. :lol:

BTW, I looked at the coppers again, and kinda agree with your NTO call of yesterday. AB called PCU fine, but that one is too far ahead for me. NTO is something I keep in mind.

Well regarding the thread, I don't understand why Thor needs a break in the first place. Hell, the guy doesn't have a job, or any other meaningful obligations. If he says he's busy, it means he's watching TV or something.

I don't know why AB can't do it. I know he's a little computer illiterate, but you don't need real computer skills to open a thread. Although I must admit, I never started a topic either.

Anyway, Ageka and I probably will take care of it, since we are usually the first to arrive here.

HUI seems to act like yesterday.

OH, probably tomorrow's employment report will indeed be the big mover.

Yeah it will be interesting to see how currency traders square positions today in anticipation of those #'s

I could honestly see some fudged #'s that cause a big $ rally and slaps the heck out of gold. OTOH, it could go the other way as well.

Either way, I suspect tommorrow is going to be really good or really bad for the goobers.

Well regarding the thread, I don't understand why Thor needs a break in the first place. Hell, the guy doesn't have a job, or any other meaningful obligations. If he says he's busy, it means he's watching TV or something.

I don't know why AB can't do it. I know he's a little computer illiterate, but you don't need real computer skills to open a thread. Although I must admit, I never started a topic either.

Anyway, Ageka and I probably will take care of it, since we are usually the first to arrive here.

That's it I'm siccing The One on you. Besides I'm trying to watch this really bad film about Atlantis. Anyway, think of it as passing the torch. One of you should step forward and ask the Doc for Moderator status. Tell him that I'm about as useful as Bits on a Toar.

Anyway, it will be quite funny if my Sept 1 top comes to pass. Unlikely it will be much regarded as I forgot to disguise it in a lot of astrological claptrap.

Trade safe, dudes. Working on a new model which seems to backtest just as well as the previous one butt a little bit easier on the implementation side. Means I can follow both NEM and SMH at the same time. Signals are also more in your face so no mistaking.

What I see right now is the coiling in NEM led to the breakout to a new high but we are pulling back. Doesn't look like a retest to me. Looks like a failure. Trend is down in NEM and up in SMH., but the signal there is very weak.

Archived