Stooltrading

The colors don't mean anything. I should consistentize them. Guess I'm not anal retentive enough. I should also give color keys. I added an auto refresh. The page refreshes every 3 minutes.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doctor STool, excellent mapping of Markets, simply excellent blow by blow readings and forecasting. All pidgeons should be in line on the wire and requesting subscription so that we can carpet bomb the hatless fools on the Street below. keep up the great work, my best in evacuations, buddhadropping

Doc, if the auto- refresh is a pain for some, we can live without it. How about this idea: Is there an easy way for you to refresh our pages, sort of like an auto-refresh, but only when you post something new? That way, whenever you post something it would just refresh. I don't know?

Gonna squeeze one out again for ya.

I'd rather refresh the page myself. Sometimes I hit the refresh on the IDS page just as the Stooltrading auto-refreshes and it's a pain. Plus if I've got a trade window up, ready to punch the button, I don't want to have it slowed down because Stooltrading decided to refresh itself.

By the way, people with dial-up modems will be annoyed as #% with the auto-refresh.

Nice try though, Doc.

Doc,

I haven't payin' real close attention to the auto refresh issue.

Is the page set to refresh with a live link to the ESignal data so that the page updates even if you don't manully update?

Or is the refresh just for refreshing every so often whether or not the chart has actually changed?

If it is the first way, I am VERY much in favor of it. If it is the second, I can just look whenever you post an update.

As a dialup user I would prefer the manual update. If I leave the window open and go offline a dialup dialog is forced over my local desktop at the update interval. Do not find the F5 to update a problem. If you put sounds in the trader view to auto update will be much more annoying. Think it blew away my first attempt at typing this too...nope guess that was because I pushed escape trying to silence it.

I don't need to trade in that time frame so whatever.

I generally update at least one chart every 3 minutes, which is why I set it at 3 minutes.

I sure don't want it to be a pain for people, but the survey so far is overwhlemingly positive.

Doc,

Stooltrading is cool. So are the anals. I am starting to understand things more as I read this site.

This whole board is unbelievably high quality. I think it is a force for good. This is your doing. Fantastic!

I have held back from making comments like this is because I am afraid of diluting the overall quality of the posts. But it has to be said. Thank you a million times!

Many tanks dsm. Comments like that are always welcome! :lol:

By the way, whenever I see your handle I think of DSM- The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Are you a shrink? We could certianly use one around here. :lol:

Archived