Stooltrading

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DOC, I have been watching and using Stooltrading for a few days now. It really ramped my understanding of your cycle work. Watching the intra-day cycles work is really nice. As far as the uptime/glitches, it seems you are doing really well. I think a monthly and quarterly subscription option is best. FWIW. I think Stooltrading could gain a very large following. Great work DOC, I have really enjoyed it. :D

Guest woody21

Doc,

New to this site as of last week. I have been using your 8 day cmap projections to short the QQQ's And SPY's and it has worked out beautifully!

Keep up the good work, I appreciate it. :D

Doc:

The stooltrading beta is great. I've just flown 16 hours from the west coast to Singapore and one quick visit to stoolsville from the Singapore airport internet kiosk and I'm up to date on what's happening in the market and able to monitor my positions with a degree of confidence that will only enhance my trip away from the trading desk. Thanks for all your great work. Thanks too to all the generous and intelligent stoolizens who make stoolsville such a great community of people.

And PS: I hope your Dad is doing OK and want you to know I'll be chanting some healing mantras for him with the monks in Burma this week.

I love it Doc - I feel it takes away my blind spots!! No-one gets it right all the time - you wouldn't be here if you did!! However, I have found it an invaluable help! Your work is much appreciated.

Hope your Dad is fine,

PS. Squeezed a little out for you!!

Mark

thanks Doc, I appreciate your efforts, however signing up for your Annals, the paypal is fuzzy and the password info given for signin to Anals is just more confusion. If everytime I join a service I am given a new 'secret' little password and a new secret little identity, it just gets endlessly confusing and requires far too much written organization which makes it counterproductive.

Buddha -

I wish there was an easier way. But there isn't. At least one that's feasible for me. The process of registering for Paypal takes about two minutes. After that it's all automatic. So if you can stand two minutes of pain, after that it's all candy. :D

Once you log in the first time, check the check box in the log in window to remember the user name and password. Next time you open the page it will fill the boxes in automatically.

If you lose them, you can always get them from your Paypal account.

Many Tanks,

And to Lethal and Titus as well!

Doc I appreciate your intraday stuff but in my opinion it needs to be clearer. When you say something like late day break you must specify which way and not assume that all understand what your talking about. I know your working on the fly but the commentary needs to be more specific in my opinion. best, buddha

The chart has exact price and time projections. Can't be much more specific and clear than drawing the expected path with price and time. I have enough trouble keeping up without writing everything twice. Especially with my typist skills. :lol:

Doc, you said you're getting carpal tunnel syndrome. You'll be okay as long as it's not caca tunnel syndrome. :lol:

If you really are getting carpal tunnel, try using those wrist braces you can get at any office supply store or Walgreen's. (I don't own their stock :grin: ) They really work.

Archived