Thank You Mark...Back at the Hamptons

Dok

Did you avail yourself of the FEMA website--your entitled you know-its your tax dollars at work you know

beardrech :ph34r: Screw you Hurricans Sonuvabitch and your brother charlie the bastard and the other one out there near club Med and their wretched Parents Agnes and Andrew K'srs--may evil demons enter your rectums and tie your intestines in knots---all together gang May the curses of a thousand devils be upon you hurricanes and so forth until we drive them away---

Dont you just love science???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tanks for the kind words Ags. -

Due to the approach of Hurricane Francis, the Anals will not be published tonight, and until further notice. I am in the process of boarding up my home now, and will flee tonight or tomorrow. I hope to be in a place where I can communicate with you on Friday.

Doc, Floridians have sure had it rough the last few weeks....hope eveything you have stays in one piece.....

Now I know this is way way out there but as Alanis Morissette sang 'Isn't it Ironic"....Florida, the state where all of the election problems occurred back in 2000 gets whacked with two category 4's, one on each side in the span of a month

and....

last night, the New York Yankees lose 22-0 to the Indians, the team from the city holding the convention, suffers the most one-sided loss in its 101-year history.

Cleveland's 22-0 victory Tuesday night matched the biggest post-1900 shutout margin in the major leagues since Pittsburgh's win vs. the Chicago Cubs :lol: ( figures its the Cubs ) on Sept. 16, 1975.

"It's like rain on your wedding day"....

Ag

Ags Nightmare-LOOK FOR BIG DOW LAUNCH TOMORROW

This is from my good friend Mile Bolser who writes adaily FED repo update.

There will be a seismic event tomorrow based only on the presence of over

$100 Billion in intra-day repo pool funds. I'm betting the event will launch

the DOW.

Richard, wouldn't suprise me...I've been half expecting a rally this week but volume is so poor I'd consider it fake and shortable if we rise with the janitors in charge...volume is down 25 % this week and I've read many traders are no where near dodge..

my hunch is the October ( or September ) suprise is Cheney steps aside due to health reasons or so he can "spend more time with his grandchildren", maybe will announce it tonight... either Rudy or McCain gets the veep.....election over....just a wild assed guess but somethings coming...

Now that in combination of those repos would launch the DOW...regardless of whether some Russian cleaning lady is temprarily in charge of the Goldman Sucks single stock futures pits..

I have been very carefull on the short side lately.....may have to wait this one out but I'm planning on cherry picking the rest of the year...no preference which side as everything is just a number and a symbol to me anyway...

Ag

Ag,

you forgot Sheeple. makes me cringe some when my 13 yo daughter laughs at the "sheeple" buying electronics at ChinaMart :lol: every once in a while she lets out with a bleat, bleat or bahhahahahahahaha. hey, i gotta teach her, they wont do it school.

edit: you're way late with that prediction, and Condie gets the nod!

Can someone with the information handy field two questions, please?

I have the CRB hitting a 52-week high of 285.28: when was this?

I think I remember reading machinehead saying that the CRB was threatening new highs. Am I remember correctly, and where does it stand today?

Mucho grass 'n ass.

I have for the first time ever watched the 2 conventions on TV, and I think based on what I have seen,Bush will win the election.

I thought he was really struggling about 2 months ago,but he now seems to have all the momentum.Throw in a 4 or 5 week stockmarket rally and he is a shoe in.

These guys are so rich and powerful,it would seem futile to stand in front of this freight train,our best hope is that they win office and then literally crash the markets early in the second term ,blaming high Oil (whilst demonizing anti Oil Greenies,Arabs and OPEC in one neat bundle)then spending the next 3 years fixing the mess,whether they can fix the mess is another question altogether.

It really is the most "cheesy" thing imaginable to watch these conventions, all these people going thru their paces,as Don King said "Only in America"...

I think I remember reading machinehead saying that the CRB was threatening new highs. Am I remember correctly, and where does it stand today?

Mucho grass 'n ass.

Jimi,

March 22nd was the high, closed at 279.85 today off its high of 280.10 according to my data.

These people are fornicateing crazies

Pray for these children.

Ossetia region's Interior Ministry, said that the hostages have threatened "for every destroyed fighter, they will kill 50 children and for every injured fighter ? 20 (children),"

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

complete nazi behaviour, plain and simple :(

one can discuss many things, that a people gets treated bad over cneturies, like maybe the chechnians. But all of the discussing goes when those who feel that they are right uses nazi methods. :angry:

I am surprised, I thought that John Kerry was an overwhelming favorite.

Bush spent too much money on Iraq and the Sheeple are so incredibly stupid that they think the president can actually effect the economy and stock markets.

Many I see think that John Kerry will bring back the "good ole days" of Clinton.

Niether candidate will address the coming oil crisis.

Niether candicate will address the coming entitlement/pension crisis.

Niether candidate will address the consumer debt/corporate debt/housing/stock market/bond bubbles at all.

Why?

Because we are an economy that can only survive with increased debt and consumption.

Instead, we get pandering politicians that talk about "vision" for America.

Here is a few more cartoons related.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...2/fiorequit.DTL

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...iorelooting.DTL

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...fioregrowth.DTL

I think I remember reading machinehead saying that the CRB was threatening new highs.  Am I remember correctly, and where does it stand today?

Mucho grass 'n ass.

Jimi,

March 22nd was the high, closed at 279.85 today off its high of 280.10 according to my data.

Thanks very much Tig!!

:) :)

damn it, this da was just not to be supposed to be a good day:

- first that story from russia

- then the florida thunderstorm, where we all pray that everything turns out good

- then that leaked story (my ass, a few teenies and smoke bomb, gawd, how extraordinary, so extraordinary that it is necessary to confuse the whole financial community of the world, MY ASSSSS! :angry: ) which brought S&P down 7 points in just 4 mins only to go up where it came from few mins later

- becasue of the fornicateing teenie story i got sucked in euro long and then stopped out, guess i wasnt the only one

- and then, just an hour ago, yes, you guessed it, i got stopped by da police becasue i had drunken 1 and a half beer! That were 0,5 permille and thats enough in germany, so my car stands now some kilometers away from my place :angry: at least that policeman and policewoman did drive my home. Of course i told them not the exact adress, i told them they just should let me out at that corner. Hey, im not dumb :lol: Damn it, all those neighbours, guess what they would have thought "ha, i always knew it, hes a drug dealer!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived