B4 the Bell, Humpday Sept. 1, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully it blows over in a few more days...

I made that I have to take a rest post because I knew exactally where this ends...

What is happening is not a shock to me...I should have just told Doc to ban me.

There was no warning at all though...

Well, you knew where it was going to end. You wrote about it. I, for one, will miss you but will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. When the sheet finally does hit the fan, I will remember HT and drink a cold one in his honor. :)

starting to think we've seen the lows for the year

:(

I don't think so.....

RYAIX is NDX inverted x1.

Weekly.

big.chart?symb=ryaix&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=3&maval=10,40&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=2&type=4&size=1&state=11&sid=117142&style=350&time=9&freq=2&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=5534&mocktick=1&.gif

...a little more churning at SPX top. RYURX is SPX invertedx1.

weekly.

big.chart?symb=ryurx&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=3&maval=10,40&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=2&type=4&size=1&state=11&sid=12006&style=350&time=9&freq=2&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=2545&mocktick=1&.gif

RUT has a 10/40wkMA crossdown; macd and rsi on a sell; weekly.

big.chart?symb=rut&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=3&maval=10,40&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=2&type=4&size=1&state=11&sid=4166&style=350&time=9&freq=2&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=6161&mocktick=1&.gif

The SPX:VXO ratio is near all-time highs...and the VXO is damn low.

These builders should get the ball rolling:

big.chart?symb=ctx&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=3&maval=10,40&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=2&type=4&size=1&state=11&sid=1121&style=350&time=8&freq=2&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=3542&mocktick=1&.gif

...and my favorite piece of garbage is sporting a nice head-shoulders.

Weekly.

big.chart?symb=btk&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=3&maval=10,40&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=2&type=4&size=1&state=11&sid=8675&style=350&time=8&freq=2&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=8770&mocktick=1&.gif

Up:down volume is not making new highs; in fact, it continues to break down. When the weekly stos roll, we could get a nice dump.

Look let me be crystal clear about this as TE has- this thread has more freedom to discuss any and all under the Sun than any other thread on Doc"s site. I have had to exercise the delete button only a minute amount of times. I have great respect for Hyper and MJ but dammit they crossed the line they offended Doc and a few others and were warned and it continued. I was not offended I have a thick skin others don't-I like free wheeling open to anything discussion THAT is the heart of this thread but opinions have to be framed in the context of a viewpoint not a diatribe e.g.- racial or ethnic based discussions-offend and they always will. So relax there is no Censorship other than respect! ;)

Hunter65,

George just seems to smile at the wrong time,his minders must have to hold up "cue " cards that read.."Not funny George" so his whole face just sort of contorts into this hideiously ugly mask...it effing freaks me out...

Our Prime Minister is similar....

I personally miss seeing the 35mm film newsreels of politicians on the stump

were the emotion and sencerity was worn openly visable for all to see and evaluate.

Digital is crap because it is cheap, easily edited or fudged as opposed to 35mm. VHS is crap too even if it is 35mm.

Those smiles are dead givaways as in Fraudian Slips. :)

Look let me be crystal clear about this as TE has- this thread has more freedom to discuss any and all under the Sun than any other thread on Doc"s site. I have had to exercise the delete button only a minute amount of times. I have great respect for Hyper and MJ but dammit they crossed the line they offended Doc and a few others and were warned and it continued. I was not offended I have a thick skin others don't-I like free wheeling open to anything discussion THAT is the heart of this thread but opinions have to be framed in the context of a viewpoint not a diatribe e.g.- racial or ethnic based discussions-offend and they always will. So relax there is no Censorship other than respect! ;)

Well said. We've had almost 40,000 posts to this forum and only a very few of them have been offensive. I applaud the cooperation of this group.

We are also fortunate that Doc has provided this discussion board for free, but he

and B4 reserve the right to change the rules as they see fit.

Thanks everyone. ;)

Hyper wasnt banned for any of his market related talk.

He said that he was going to stop posting for a while anyway.

You know how tiring it is to try and tell friends and family about the dire consequences of how the world is going,just multiple that 10 fold for Hyper.

Its very hard being a bear...seems as if a lot of people are suffering burn out to some degree.

dude,

no kidding a Realtor tried to sell me a 1/2-finished house (1 floor only, has plans for 2nd floor) for $300/sf. kept repeating "it has a huge garage" and im like "look i aint buying an effing garage." i got fed up and told her it was fricking over, that there were signs everywhere here and it was D-O-N-E as in DONE! we were the last down the toilet in 1990, and we will be the last gain. OVER, DONE, signs are everywhere - every swinging weenie is a real estate agent or mortgage borker! hell, what does it take, a rock upside the noodle! w/o another refi blast its done!

locals there cant afford houses and 1/2 are 2nd homes for better-off folks - economic base is rather limited, same fricking story, different channel. if you think marginal buyers of primary residences are gonna be weak sisters, what do you think that does to these second-home markets with lots of hot money?

and the All Ords just keeps going higher and higher...we are at the beginning of a 6 week election campaign,one that is too close to call,both sides promising to spend money like drunken sailors,interest rates are tipped to continue rising and up goes the market...record highs...un fricking believable...bears in OZ are suicidal.

and the All Ords just keeps going higher and higher...we are at the beginning of a 6 week election campaign,one that is too close to call,both sides promising to spend money like drunken sailors,interest rates are tipped to continue rising and up goes the market...record highs...un fricking believable...bears in OZ are suicidal.

Zoran had some things to say about your market very recently. Check safehaven.com for the latest.

Archived