Dairy Digger Monday Aug 30

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I wondered earlier why nobody seemed worried I was particularly referring to:

The Hooey turning down right at the retest line just 1 point below the high I picked for today.

The Zow turning down at the downtrend line (still not broken) and right where I picked the high.

NEM turning down at almost the same point as last week setting up the double top. (Actually I was going to choose 44.75 but didn't think it could be that easy.)

The significance of a negative candle and a failed rally in a likely ST downcycle with a potential wave 4 down in play.

What would happen if the miners closed lower while the metals closed higher?

Well Thor .. don't know.. slowly deflating the miners on higher volume in some, thats for sure. Divergence with the metals ... Maybe we head down in a big way as you say, but simpletons like me will hang tough with our paperweights..

Nice call on todays eventual move down in the miners, and that was during a hard up open too.. Congrats

HUI - After 7 days of our thrusting HUI and .382 pullback we moved higher - now if we move lower tomorrow my 3x3 predictor and MACD wouldn't look like a short term healthy consolidation below the swing low of 201.72 then 199.31.

Can you predict that 199.31 swing low gets broken?

well here is the latest mahendra prediction-$448 by the end of september, quite bold! https://www.mahendraprophecy.com/home_flash...me_flash_id=124 dharma

I guess I can throw all these charts and patterns and shit out the window then ... and join them and stare up at the night sky. Mind you I got more chance of seeing the future than seeing the stars from here what with the air and light pollution.

Well Thor .. don't know.. slowly deflating the miners on higher volume in some, thats for sure. Divergence with the metals ... Maybe we head down in a big way as you say, but simpletons like me will hang tough with our paperweights..

Nice call on todays eventual move down in the miners, and that was during a hard up open too.. Congrats

You can't see it but I'm bowing to you with quite a flourish as a show of gratitude.

I had to say it was pretty scary but I added to my shorts near the highs. I closed on the first big move down some, some more on the gap closer (this is all NEM) and the last 2 cents above the close. Still short but had to close to return margin position to balance.

In saying it was scary, the one thing I was grasping to was that I saw a day just like today happening today. We've done it before almost the same.

Oh boy, I will use this opportunity to post a Tootsday thread since I think we adopted a on/off thread posting strategy. Maybe I got that wrong too.

Please, bee my ghost. I only opened today, because I didn't feel like playing golf which is where I usually am on a Monday at thread opening time, Besides, I was really itching to post. Probably just sand fleas.

Thor, you certainly called today...

I see today as a reverse of last friday. Combining the two days, we have gold flat, HUI flat...its just that one day it was gold down, HUI up, and the reverse today.

We are certainly at a crossroads right now. Will the dollar break out above 90, or fail and go to 87?

I'd be really scared if the HUI closed under the 199.31 swing low as Charmin mentioned. Well, I am really scared now, but I'd be scared enough to have to sell some if it closed under 199.31...

On the bullish side, the HUI over the last 6 trading days looks just like early august: 2 big down days followed by 1 big up day of the same size as the secodn down day, followed by 3 days sideways/going nowhere. Those here in this thread who like to post charts and circle the identical patterns, take note! :)

Oh boy, I will use this opportunity to post a Tootsday thread since I think we adopted a on/off thread posting strategy.  Maybe I got that wrong too.

Please, bee my ghost. I only opened today, because I didn't feel like playing golf which is where I usually am on a Monday at thread opening time, Besides, I was really itching to post. Probably just sand fleas.

I'm glad you did cause I wasn't going to :lol:

First come first serve - just don't send me to Friendly's restaurant again - I won't be pleased.

Archived