B4 the Bell Weak-End Edition

Guest yobob1

Ari Fleisher quit as press secretary almost two years ago, if I recall correctly.

Any longer and he would have looked like a hypocrite...Everything he told the US public has turned out to not be accurate...

Except the part about watching what you say of course...

He seemed to have bailed when the time was right...Buy low and sell high...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I want to just start running...I wish I was never born sometimes...

I want to post here but should I?

All I think I will accomplish if I do is cause a premature collapse of the illusion as it currently exists at this location...

All I'll do and all I do is hurt people's feelings...

I'm going to try as hard as I can not to post here for awhile...

I'm sorry everyone.

Jews invented the Law. Jews wrote the Bible.

Actually the Babylonians did (Hamurabi), but since they're no longer around to talk about it...

Hamurabbi may have written the original bible but I believe it was sidny shactman who published it --the costs were enormous--moving a quarter of a million paages carved in blocks of stone was a reason for the widespread failure of the tome

Shactmen himself was limited in business skills-he thought substituting light bricks would prove profitable

And besides the name's suffix Hammu-----rabbi --demonstrably proves he was a jew--although rather unorthodox as witness the first part of the name

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm going to try as hard as I can not to post here for awhile...

Hopefully this all blows over...I don't want wild cornered animal stage to begin for another year at least...a premature collapse could easily cause nukes to fall like rain...

Power must be maintained at all costs.

TPTB can pull the plug at any time...It seems though that they are desperately trying to prolong the illusion until the election is decided for what actual reason I don't know or care...

I'm just waiting and watching.

Don't forget Lee Adler, editor and publisher of Capitalstool.com, also one of the world's most influential Jews. :blink:

And if you look at the top of the anti-war movement, the environmental movement, the peace movement, the human rights movement, and liberal causes in general, you will find plenty of influential Jews there as well. Let's face it, Jews are influential in many fields. Law, medicine, science, finance, business, politics, education, religion, the arts, you name it. As I recall Jesus Christ was a Jew. Jews invented the concept of One God. Jews invented the concept of prayer to one Supreme Being. Jews invented the Law. Jews wrote the Bible. This is news? Jews have had a history of influence on civilization far out of proportion to their small numbers. We have also attracted more prejudice, more fear, and more hatred than just about any ethnic group throughout history.

Dem's da breaks, I guess.

But I find it hard to understand what any of this has to do with the subject of this website. Perhaps someone should explain that to me.

To this day many germans still haven't forgiven the Jews for what the Jews permitted the Nazis to do to them--

By permiitting,no inviting the Germans to the annihilation party they stained the German reputation so badly that for about three and a half hours they could barely hold up their heads-- and by six oclock swore to himmel that never again would they do it in massive quantities as if quaffing large tankards of Bavarian beer

No the next time they would simply permit the United nations to subdivide their project --

Oh by the way anyone for a discussion on Sudan? No? Not one????

Fine then lets finish our game of tennis

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Jewish tourist in Tokyo says to Japanese--Thats funny you dont look jewish

====I'm not

-------Then why are you reading that illustrated comic on Unlimited Jewish Power??

====I'm about to go to Eulope and i want to ,as you say"When in Lome do as the Lomans do"

And the world was at peace and all of the creatures on the land and in the sea andop in the heavens were in harmony together and all over the seething earth was populated by only vegetarian eating creatures that would never ever harm a fly--

Until one day Adam Finkelstein's wife Eve Finkelstein persuaded him to eat an apple from the tree of knowledge and the next thing you know hes naked as a jaybird and screwing reptiles doggie style and the sob sired a creature and he named him Tyrranasaurus Rex--

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: And I believe you know the rest of the story

=====No I dontbut get to the part where they "lived happily ever after"

Our Prime Minister here in Australia called an election today to be held on Oct 9th...at the press conference he repeatedly talked about rising interest rates under a Labour govt,he has gone from being a "good" thing to suddenly behind in the polls.

Using scare tactics from the get go doesnt auger too well for the encumbents??

I cant possibly believe that people here would take any chances with a new govt in this environment...not with real estate so close to collapse,but maybe the sheeple are just too complacent afterall.

People get the govt they deserve I suppose.

FRANCES IS EMBEDDED IN A LOW-SHEAR ENVIRONMENT WITH EXCELLENT

OUTFLOW IN ALL QUADRANTS. THE SSTS ARE NEAR 29C...AND ADDITIONAL

INTENSIFICATION SHOULD OCCUR. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT FRANCES COULD

REACH CATEGORY 5 INTENSITY AT ANY TIME DURING THE FORECAST PERIOD.

Archived