"It does now"

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ag: If you are around, I have a friend @sbc who may be able to help. Let me know

Soup, thanks but I think I'll pass...another party in the web of confusion would be the last thing I want...I'm scared sheetless talking to anyone there about changing service...supposedly my business lines are unlimted long distance but I'm too afraid to use them until I see everything in print...

My DSL connection has been on what they call "escalation" since August 17th and the last call I got was a voice message from someone named "Fong" :lol: who gave me a California number to call yesterday...I live in Illinois..

So I call, ( long distance ) to see what he had to say and he said in an asian accent..."you under escaltion, bye.."

I have decided to cancel whatever DSL order I have and will probably go broadband,,,,just as cheap and faster....also have drafted letters to the better business bureau to see if we can get reimbursed for the charges ....

You should see the friggin phone bill I just got....I'm gonna be working the next week to make sure I save all the things I need to save to my hard drive....

Appollo Creed setting up another nice short....that flaming turd is like qa bank robber...

Ag

I have decided to cancel whatever DSL order I have and will probably go broadband,,,,just as cheap and faster....also have drafted letters to the better business bureau to see if we can get reimbursed for the charges ....

I'm no fan of cable companies, but our cable broadband service has been mostly troublefree, both in set-up and operation.

DSL, I wouldn't touch even if it were FREE. Too many horror stories like yours.

Have you ever noticed that your local phone bill is the only invoice that provides NO MAILING ADDRESS for disputes? They don't 'do' written disputes, and will actually return letters if you try to write to them.

Telcos are sick, sick dinosaurs, and I hope they all die in pits of molten sulfur, with thunderous groans and thrashings of their long green tails.

Death to the telcos! :angry:

Archived