Golden Tuesday -August 24,2004

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Short term pop is likely in the HUI from around these levels. If we gap down tomorrow which I think is the least likely scenario 195 should hold initially. I think we go up first but I would not chase it up. 207 should hold any advance. Two day close over the 210 level sets the stage for a major advance and the end of this mini-correction. If 195 doesn't hold we test 188-190. That goes and see ya.

NEM's bullish pattern will change to a corrective a-b-c with an overlap of 41.56, where wave 4 would overlap wave 1.

levels on the HUI and XAU are 189.90 and 88.77 respectively.

All are below the 61.8%retracement level.

post-11-1093401901_thumb.png

Not sure how to decribe the sound of a hot coal sizzling as water gets put on it but that's about what it feels like in this space after being away last week and seeing the profits erode since the first of August.

What are you trading Charmin?

I took the lazy way out and just bought RYPMX for the month - in anticipation of being on vacation sometime in August - hey, I was up about 10% as of Fryday - and it is fizzling.

The seasonal scenario is outlined in the Wednesday thread - just started and pinned.

Charmin.......thank you for sharing the "Safe Haven" link.........i am adding items such as this to my "review on a rainy day or sooner" list........thanks to all who share their knowledge, links, charts, etc.........i hate feeling so tiny tho....... :huh:

Archived