B4 The Bell Moonday August 23

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drano- what Roberts is talking about is the "duplication" of services. Just as the U.S. Border Patrol Chief here was not happy about Fridge deploying Homeland securities own Air and Sea Corps on the Canadian Border. What this will all result in other than a financial boondoggle will be total confusion and jealousy among Agencies each with their own little turf! ;)

Roberts is a lap-dog. He has been used by the bushites and necons to support attacking Iraq and in blocking the senate investigation into 911 and other pre war intellgence related information. Whats worse is he is from my state of KANs-ass.

IMO - He is working for the plutos to put control of the US intelligence community into the hands of the corrupt few. Forget about any checks and balances. Tom the fridge (or whomever) will tell us all how it is going to be and he will answer to nobody. Kerry has called for the exact same thing during his campaign. I agree that our current system is jacked up but i do not trust any "fixes" these a-holes suggest. These monsters are for real. We are farked!

post-20-1093282550_thumb.gif

King jerk-off on the wire:

Fed's McTeer says U.S. economy not in 'jeopardy' By Greg Robb

WASHINGTON (CBS.MW) -- The U.S. economy is not in "jeopardy" from higher oil prices, according to Robert McTeer, the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The economic recovery is "in a soft spot right now, and I wish it would strengthen, but I don't think it's in jeopardy," McTeer said in a television interview with Crapvision cable channel. He said that higher oil prices are "troublesome" by adding to price pressures and slowing growth. But he said oil prices were not high when adjusted for inflation.

Bush blinked!

Called for an end to the swift boat ads.

No he didn't.

He said all ads.

And he can afford to appear magnimonious in this regard because polling data indicates that large pluralities in battleground states are already familiar with the swiftboat vet charges, so they have already served their intended effect well beyond anyone's initial imagination.

Guest bullseatshitndie

WASHINGTON (CBS.MW) -- The U.S. economy is not in "jeopardy" from higher oil prices, according to Robert McTeer, the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The economic recovery is "in a soft spot right now, and I wish it would strengthen, but I don't think it's in jeopardy," McTeer said in a television interview with Crapvision cable channel. He said that higher oil prices are "troublesome" by adding to price pressures and slowing growth. But he said oil prices were not high when adjusted for inflation.

they make me sick. they NEVER will say things are bad. they always sugar coat it. when they say, not in jeopardy, what they really are saying is they are scared shitless.

would someone please call them on their fedspeak, it's all LIES

i notice McTeer looks down most of the time while talking. really bad image to project.

you are right - no one every says "hey, things are tough, we gotta get our house in order." its all b.s. - sue herrera asks decent questions, but failed to follow-up. BTW, sue and Liz C have been putting in way too many grazing hours at the CNBS cantena :lol:

Shock du jour! :lol:

Archived