Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last gasp for the bears.

Elliott refers to "throw-overs" where a 5 wave pattern such as a triangle or a diagonal (wedge) pops briefly beyond it's upper trendline and promptly retreats back below it.

Watch out for that whipsaw.

XAU has broken out, but HUI still has a negative Elliott pattern and NEM has to battle with its rising upper trendline.

He's what to watch if a throwover occurs:

post-11-1092966810_thumb.png

Hello from Nebarksa,

Spoke to Omaha Steaks...They deliver to Toronto....Just waiting on the address ol' hound dog. Told me they ship on Mondays and Wednesdays so you might have to sack it out on that porch for a few more nights.

Too bad I couldn't overnight some sweet corn and tomatoes...

The GeeterGuy

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, I'm buying ol' AB a box of Filets because of his stock picking prowess, especially in the Canadian issues where most American's are lacking knowledge and expertise, myself included...I will add he's made me money IN NO SMALL MEASURE over the last couple of years, for this I am appreciative.

Normally I just throw a lot of junk. Sometimes I can toss a good change up but you got to watch out cause I throw a lot of curves. Some people accuse me of using the old spit ball but it's actually just a knuckler. But my best pitch over the long haul is the slider. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think anyone's ever questioned the repetoire, it's the delivery.

Moon - that's a little SCARY! I've always said, "if I got what I deserved.... anyway a good day if you were long gold, silver and pm's. What I'm surprised about is that now we've quote "broken resistance" more charties aren't yelling BUY!

Actually I'm not terribly fussed if my delivery is liked or not. I like it and hopefully there are others who don't take me too seriously and enjoy my pithiness. Reading through this thread is often wetter than a wet weekend. At least I brighten the place up. I really don't intend to alter my style much. If it's not appreciated then I can easily go, pass into infamy and be forgotten. And not one hair will I lose in the process.

I enjoy your posting. Nothing like losing money to piss some people off.

Thanks tfh.

I'll share this with you. If anyone again mistakes you for a woman just say, "No I'm not female but I've been a broad." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's my chart on the $HUI.? I'm under the impression we've completed our 5 waves down, and powering out of the consolidation with an ABC as we did in our last two corrections.? Might pay to review the charts on these.? As mentioned, both C-D legs were powerful advances.?? Some of the front-runners in my herd might need stops tightened, I'll be looking at this tonight.? Today, just enjoying the show.

Maybe I need to get on the horn to see if they deliver to Toronto?

Omaha Steaks

Best,

TCG

CG if you got the geeters no one has better meat than Omaha Steaks. Excellent. :D :P

Well the sweet corn is a ready... now I am just waitin for the fedex man... think I will sleep out on the front porch all next week ;)

TFH what parts are they... B)

Geeters is money. Sorry. :D

Well I could always bury that and dig it up later I suppose.

My wifes uncle was a dog trainer. Lived in a small city down in Brazil. Trained dobbies. He had the one dog real smart. used to put the money in the dogs collar and send him into the town to buy his cigarettes and newspaper.

dog never came home with the incorrect change.

Mans best friend

this is a true story. Just ask my wife. I still bring home the correct change from shopping.

Hopefully he trained Dobies 'cause Dobbies a house elf.

If he trained Hobies then he'd be a cat trainer not a dog trainer.

Trader.. RE: Thor... "I enjoy your posting. Nothing like losing money to piss some people off."

To set the record straight..... I don't think anyone is "Pissed off" or doesn't like Thors postings.

I might also add that in large part to the contributions of the many good folks on this PM thread, I don't think anyone here is "losing money".

BTW, enjoy your many contributions as well..

It's funny where you end up when you start surfing the web for something. In my Dobies vs Dobbies search I turned up a page dedicated to a little league softball schedule in Quebec where all the teams have diminutive names like Les Elfes and Les Leprechauns and of course Dobbies. But I didn't recognise what the game was initially as it was called La Ligue de Balle Molle. I looked up "molle" (because I have forgotten most of my French) and of course it is "soft" (and is from the same latin derivative that gives us "mollify", no doubt. Anyway I decided to look up what softball is called in France where they don't have such a huge chip on their collective shoulders and sure enough Softball, Baseball, Cricket are the same. I'm so glad I left that dump for good 30 years ago this month.

Other examples:

France Le Hot Dog Quebec Chien Chaud

France Le Weekend Quebec Le Fin de Semain

etc etc.

Language Police= Truth Police

Governments suck!!!

It's funny where you end up when you start surfing the web for something. In my Dobies vs Dobbies search I turned up a page dedicated to a little league softball schedule in Quebec where all the teams have diminutive names like Les Elfes and Les Leprechauns and of course Dobbies. But I didn't recognise what the game was initially as it was called La Ligue de Balle Molle. I looked up "molle" (because I have forgotten most of my French) and of course it is "soft" (and is from the same latin derivative that gives us "mollify", no doubt. Anyway I decided to look up what softball is called in France where they don't have such a huge chip on their collective shoulders and sure enough Softball, Baseball, Cricket are the same. I'm so glad I left that dump for good 30 years ago this month.

Other examples:

France Le Hot Dog Quebec Chien Chaud

France Le Weekend Quebec Le Fin de Semain

etc etc.

Language Police= Truth Police

Governments suck!!!

Vinnie Barbarino---1/4 Pounder=Le Royale... Pulp Fiction

:lol: Ya, just watched that again a couple of days ago. Almost mentioned that. Thought ir was a bit off topic like that ever stop me before. Wait a minute, that wasn't his characters name on Pulp Fiction, that was his character when he was a Sweathog on Welcome Back Kotter. You sly dog!

Archived