Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boogada,boogada,boogada,Gold in Zeros,man,what a snoozer that one is,

"The very existence of a Euro today makes oil policy in America as never before. One way or Another oil production control is going to expose the "best" system for future use. The one that most values and allows real wealth pricing in currency terms. The first system that allows the price of physical gold to rise will see it's currency price of oil fall. Yet, a rising physical gold price is something the dollar cannot and will not live with."

FOA Wackaloon,hiking his gold trail in Sept.2000,message #39 at USAGOLD forum.

Although I am a buyer rather than a seller mid term I would watch for a pullback near here.or slightly higher. Three White Soldiers. This is a bullish pattern. However it would have been better lower rather than into resistance. Watch yer butt here.

TFH,

Don't own this one, but I'll wholeheartedly agree with you. SSRI, seems to be a strong runner, I've been keying several of my charts off this stock. Some Resistance dead ahead.

TCG

post-11-1092694075.jpg

Being an Aries this won't last too long. Trader has a new toy. Nison's Candlestick book has some great stuff in it. Crude today put in a bearish harami candlestick. This pattern needs confirmation tomorrow. May be the beginning of the end of the move up from 25 bucks. Possible we only did a 1.38 off the lows. Was anticipating a 1.618 to the 48-49 area. This pattern does need confirmation as it can be a low reliability pattern.

post-11-1092696958.png

Being an Aries this won't last too long. Trader has a new toy. Nison's Candlestick book has some great stuff in it. Crude today put in a bearish harami candlestick. This pattern needs confirmation tomorrow. May be the beginning of the end of the move up from 25 bucks. Possible we only did a 1.38 off the lows. Was anticipating a 1.618 to the 48-49 area. This pattern does need confirmation as it can be a low reliability pattern.

I agree that oil is near a peak. What would you expect for the decline? I'm thinking somewhere in the 37 to 42 range for the next low.

Or are you looking for a higher order decline?

I agree that oil is near a peak. What would you expect for the decline? I'm thinking somewhere in the 37 to 42 range for the next low.

Or are you looking for a higher order decline?

I think we go higher after a pullback. Possibly the pullback will be very short. This pattern needs confirmation. From what I can gather though a lot of people are bullish crude. At any rate we won't go through 49-50 on the first try.

I like the way this chart looks, thoughts from the intelligensia??

the major concern I see with this stock is that it double topped later than the rest of the market.... look what happened to GRS for instance.....last to top is last to bottom.

Hmm,

I've been watching the weekly on this one, but I see your point. I'm tightening up my stop on 1/2 my POS to just under the last swing point until we break 1.81. Just in case. With my luck they'll nab it and run. :lol:

TCG

Archived