Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Belgium it has always been that the debt of the state is a debt towards its citizens , in other words the debt is owned nearly totaly by Belgian citizens who have plunked down their savings to buy the debt

In the US that is different

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_04/schmidt081504.html

post-11-1092654839_thumb.gif

The scan returned 43 out of the 61 stocks (symbols active 1 year ago) when run for 250 trading days ago which is better than 70%.

I ran the equivalent scan for Friday and I got only 6 stocks out of 67 which is worse than 9%.

AAUK

CBJ

GRZ

MDG

PD

SSRI

So this is what I mean when I say PMS stocks are doing bad. It's not personal, it's just reality. And my personal feeling, again this is just my feeling, is that sentiment in the PMS suctor does not match the performance. Everybody is still calling a bottom, and most are saying stay the distance etc etc etc and I don't like it. I want to see a lot more hate and venom. Then I want to see the stocks climbing and everybody saying they're dogs performing a dead cat bounce then I will start to pick them up when they start performing like circus dogs instead of cur. And maybe this scan will help me.

Or maybe I'll use Elliott Waves!!! :lol: :lol: Just kidding all you Elliott Wavers, I love you all really I do. And I think there's a lot more to what you do than I used to. Keep plugging and I hope if any of you are out there lurking and want to share your wave reflections with us we are more than willing to skip or read depending on our persuasion.

Maxxi

As to your question on the fundamental value of the dollar

I posted the theoretical answer on yesterdays thread PPPP

Surfing the net I could not find anything more recent then april 2003

and there the fundamental value was propose as parity dollar euro but based on the very simplified MacDonalds Burger index

Stars In Alignment

Time to Perform, Or Else!

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Poor Elwood. So is he going to get Thai'd down, or what. Well here's the list so far. 67 stocks. Additions welcome!!!!

AAUK

ABX

AEM

AGT

APLL

ASA

AU

AUY

BENGE

BGO

BVN

CALVF

CAU

CBJ

CBLRF

CDE

CGLD

CRCE

CUSIF

DROOY

EGO

FCX

GBN

GFI

GG

GLG

GOLD

GPXM

GRS

GRZ

GSS

HL

HMY

HUGO

IAG

IVN.TO

KGC

KRY

LBTS

MDG

MFN

MGN

MKBY

MNG

MRB

MYNG

NEM

NG

NXG

PAAS

PAL

PD

PDG

PMU

RANGY

RGLD

RIC

SIL

SLGLF

SRLM

SSRI

SWC

TKOCF

USGL

VGZ

WHT

WTZ

additions...

AZK

ANO

AA

AL

AWC

ACH

CLG

CCJ

CENX

CLHVF

EC

EDRGF

FNX

GNI

LIHRY

N

NRD

NILSY

OZN

PCU

RNO

RIO

RTP

SA

SRLM

WMC

Tiger took the apple again. Needs to swallow his rather large ego and go back to his old swing coach Butch Harmon and get his shit together.

Yes. Isnt golf boring when Tiger doesnt win it all the time? It was much better when no one else had a chance. ;)

Chavez has won....(as in Veneuelan oil)

According to Bishop, that would more than likely be a positive development for KRY because of the Las Christinas project. FWIW.

True. According the rumors, it was a supposed takeover target for the failed combination of Wheaton and IamGold. I've looked at the stock a number of times, but could never convince myself. Am open for new angles on it though.

Archived