Miner's Lady (aka Daily Digger)

This is all just off the top of my head but I suggest you prepare for pitched battles on the PMS killing grounds. Signals are very mixed. This could lead to some "interesting" volatlity and more moves up and down the ranges before one side finally wins. I've been doing some work over the weekend helping DrAu with his Pubic Fart Lisp. We've converted all the 6 month charts to 1 Year and added some annotations to some of the more interesting ones. We're also working on a technical scan for the PMS. More on this as it develops. If anyone has what they feel is a complete list of all interesting metal stocks including PGMs, semi-precious, uranium, titanium, moly whatever that trade in the US, that would be useful. Volume is not a problem as I will set some cut off in the scam.

Anyway, things look good to those that think things look good and they look bad to those who think things look bad so status quo there. Personally, I still don't think it would hurt to wait if you're not committed. If the bulls are right and we're just a stone's throw from Zowie 150, maybe waiting for Zowie 95 wouldn't be so awful bad. Then, if things don't rally quite as quickly as expected you have the option of committing at lower prices then now.

Speaking of silver (Hi Ho), you must have all heard the one about the Lone Ranger and Tonto riding down the trail when suddenly Silver gets spooked by a snake and throws our masked hero to the ground. Before either can get a shot off the snake bites LR right on the penis. Bullet graps the snake and kills it. The Lone Ranger says, "Tonto, quick, you go to town and get the doctor and take the snake with you."

"Yes kemosabi."

Off rides his Tonto to town and finds the doctor...pickled.

"Doctor, Lone Ranger him bit by this snake."

The doctor woozily examines the snake and says,

"This here's a rattler, boy. Very poisonous. You're going to have to suck the poison out or your friend is gonna die. I'd go myself but I'm .... a bit indisposed at the moment."

So, Tonto quickly rides back to find the Lone Ranger in a bad way.

"What did the doctor say, Tonto?", croaked the Lone Ranger.

"Him say you gonna die, Kemosabi."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Thor. After two weeks of duck hunt, ducks on water and duck soup, I think I can handle a Lone Ranger. :)

Onto the market. Last time, I mumbled something like a close below 450dma is a sell, and a close above the 85 dma is an add. (according my system that is) The HUI broke the 85 dma, and I subsequently added a couple of stocks.

post-11-1092648305_thumb.png

uh, er, well axeually goobie i muss confess - im not eggzactly a proctologist professor yet

still just a lowly intern, BUT!!!

i did have my bowl a CAPTAIN CRUNCH this moanin before wonderin into class from the hallway :ph34r:

Hey GM, was just kidding. The number of posts are a quantitive measure, and does not say anything about the quality. (or is indicative for cortex related capacities) Although some think it's an important measure, personally, I completely disregard it. After your "interest rate chart", I knew you were the real deal. BTW, I thought you Headmaster act was very funny. Very original.

Well I ran the scan on all stocks and it returned a mere 212 candidates. From the metals there was:

BHP

CBJ

CEF

MDG

SSRI

PD

An esoteric collection to be sure. Any Price accepted, Volume over 100,000/day, 50 DEMA over 200 DEMA and Closing Price over 50 dEMA, and RSI(14) >50. Pretty simple stuff. So a couple of beefy general miners, a metals fund, a silver stock, my top pick and a heavyweight gold. I'm just checking to see why Cow isn't on the list.

:lol: That's a laugh. The Close for CAU was $4.00 and the 50dEMA? $4.00! :blink:

Also

CENX - Aluminium

X- US Steel

I changed the parameters a little from daily volume to average daily volume and got 231 returns adding 19, (not surprising as it was a quiet August Friday with lower volumes). Anyway, 1 addition.

GSPM (A penny gold) I think? :unsure:

Also there was TMR but I can't remember what that is.

Nude Fred ith a thriend wif a bad thpeech impediment. :lol:

No one in for a premarket chat? Tiger Woods, Lone Rangers, Brussel Sprouts?

When I do my analysis, I sometimes have Crapvision or CNN on. Maybe in the hope of getting some real important indication. For instance, today I heard that dogs in Brazil can now get plastic surgery...

You simply can't put a price on an insight like that.

No one in for a premarket chat? Tiger Woods, Lone Rangers, Brussel Sprouts?

When I do my analysis, I sometimes have Crapvision or CNN on. Maybe in the hope of getting some real important indication. For instance, today I heard that dogs in Brazil can now get plastic surgery...

You simply can't put a price on an insight like that.

Dogs have been getting plastic surgery in the USA for years. What's new? Tiger took the apple again. Needs to swallow his rather large ego and go back to his old swing coach Butch Harmon and get his shit together. Speaking of ego. Nice game by the US Olympic basketball team. Just goes to show that one on one don't get it done. :P

What can you expect from a grumpy guy with a brother Geoge named ThorAss. Just backtested the scan on the DrAu's Group of Companies throwing out the volume requirements and the need for an increase in price over the previous day and got a whopping 36 returns. Going to try to cobble together an all PMS stocks list and try again to see what % returns.

TFH, I meant it cynical. :P

BTW, I saw this press conference, where Tiger told how he asked his Danish pastry for marriage. He was saying something like:"Well in golf you know when you do something right, you get it. But when you ask someone to marry, you never know the outcome". I really thought, WOW, that's deep Tiger. But who the hell will ever turn you down.

But I truly wonder, why you'd share that experience with every cable subscriber in the world. :(

Poor Elwood. So is he going to get Thai'd down, or what. Well here's the list so far. 67 stocks. Additions welcome!!!!

AAUK

ABX

AEM

AGT

APLL

ASA

AU

AUY

BENGE

BGO

BVN

CALVF