"New Macro" Excuses

The Longest Bear Market In History

Uncle Buck Has A Shot

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
?? Just as New Yorkers suffer from vertigo whenever they look towards the sky where the T-billed laden T-towers once were so do I strengthen my grip on the steering wheel while driving down connecticut avenue past the digs of F-may where Juggernaut potato- head reigns and pours----

Fannie Mae HQ is on Wisconsin Avenue.

Fannie Mae?s headquarters, on Wisconsin Avenue above Georgetown, are modeled after the Governor?s Mansion in Colonial Williamsburg.

Washingtonian Magazine article

I have a Brechtian sense of geography and still believe the Chicago Stockyards(real cattle not paper) where I worked once upon a time, is located next to Wall street

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: When those austrailians go from one place to another how do they keep themselves from from falling down with all that blood rushing to their head

ps Thanx you guys ;it is Wisconsin where the PGA golf tournement is being held--and boy did you see the way Ludwig von Beethoven And Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart putted---I couldn't believeit;

----Then don't believe it

Still...no one is paying any attention to oil.

All I hear is, "gas has come down a little lately" as oil companies lower profit margins apparently to look like the "good guys".

I did notice Morgan Stanley finally mentioning peak oil. See Robert Feldman's commentary.

http://www.morganstanley.com/GEFdata/diges...est-digest.html

Also, noticed Bloomberg running an article saying that global demand is going to average 82.2 million barrels a day this year!

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...id=agYsLU2ERCCc

Looks like we just get 48 for now and then break to reload.

Last bulletin of the evening

Governor New Jersey is being sued by Israili Homophobic noviciate for falsely outing him--sez his status as amateur world class security expert was jeapordised by false allegations

Furthermore claims that the mattress he wore on his back was mystriously glued upon his person while sleeping on the job and had notjing to do with his sexual orientation, or to be politically correct : occidentalization, which is really sexual ascetisim, a natural spiritual vice he learned in the desert when undergoing sufi drills in an underequipped sexual boys camp

Investigation of the entire sordid affair now being condcted by Sexual Bureau of Investigation More to follow

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: Lordy Lordy what in tarnation wont they think of next-I certainly hope it stays clear of us here in Kansas City

FXFX

bEAUTIFUL ILLUSTRATION-IF i UNDERSTAND YOU your chart it's like a "poor man's calculus" where you can actually tell momentary acceleration(here I exxagerate) --but can you use logarithyms (sounds like a jazz quintet from the thirties) down to the day or fractions of a day and so forth with the same advantage, or is it only for the long distance runners???

beardrech :ph34r: :cry: This is an academic inquiry because lacking a trigger finger i dont day trade--without a sense of logo-rythm you wont ever know what its like to be alive on a Saturday night

------Bd Why do you concern yourself with things that dont concern you???

------For the same reason you read c Dinosaur books scmuck--they wont make your tea any sweeter--Versthen Sie???

beardrech,

you dont need to use log charts on intraday level, it wouldnt make sense. But you have to use them on longer time frame, like weekly charts. There are stocks which have in a 10 years timefame only a range say from 50 to100 or so (jsut an example), in such a case you also dont need log charts. But you definitely have to use log charts when a stock goes form 4 to 133 (jsut an example), in such a case you have even to use them when such a horrific move happens within 6 months or so.

and dont forget: A mentsh on glik is a toyter mensh :)

and: A gezunt ahf dein kop! :)

from the last link i posted:

jewish jokes:

"I've sure gotten old. I've had 2 By-pass surgeries. A hip replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends. But...Thank God, I still have my Florida driver's license and voting card! "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FXFX

bEAUTIFUL ILLUSTRATION-IF i UNDERSTAND YOU  your chart it's like a "poor man's calculus" where you can actually tell momentary acceleration(here I exxagerate) --but can you use logarithyms (sounds like a jazz quintet from the thirties) down to  the  day or fractions of a day and so forth with the same advantage, or is it only for the long distance runners???

beardrech :ph34r:  :cry: This is an academic inquiry because lacking a trigger finger i dont day trade--without a sense of logo-rythm  you wont ever know what its like to be alive on a Saturday night

------Bd Why do you concern yourself with things that dont concern you???

------For the same reason you read c Dinosaur books scmuck--they wont make your tea any sweeter--Versthen Sie???

beardrech,

you dont need to use log charts on intraday level, it wouldnt make sense. But you have to use them on longer time frame, like weekly charts. There are stocks which have in a 10 years timefame only a range say from 50 to100 or so (jsut an example), in such a case you also dont need log charts. But you definitely have to use log charts when a stock goes form 4 to 133 (jsut an example), in such a case you have even to use them when such a horrific move happens within 6 months or so.

and dont forget: A mentsh on glik is a toyter mensh :)

and: A gezunt ahf dein kop! :)

Fxfx

Danke Schoen(ohne umlaut)

To show you what a loe-life I am this is my favorite Deutche expression:

ERST KOMMT DIE FRESSEN UND DEN DIE MORAL

-------

Archived