The Victor

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, but deflation implies that the value of the dollar goes up against stuff. But if the dollar goes down in forex, what are the implications?

This is how I see it. We get deflation in all assets but it will cost more to live because the essentials items will cost more like foods, Gas, insurance, and anything u need to survive. All the non-essential items will drop.

Lack of demand will drive prices down but one will still need to eat. Global weather change will also reduce food supply.

OK everyone you can resume breathing again.

Let's not have any dead bears. If it's not there sit on your hands. Better yet sit on your partners hands.  :D

Rich have u got any target? :D

Do u thing those gaps in sky will get filled? :P

Feed I don't have price targets. I know everyone reads Doc's Anals, or should. :D

The 10-13 week cycle is up. I will not bet against it and I am not good enough to scalp the wild moves.

I have quite a few charts on Night Stool. Some have Fib Times Zones pointing to mid Feb. That should coincide with the 10-13 week top and possibly the WAR.

Richt now I'm concidering shorting gold miners. If it's good enough for K Wave it's certainly good enough for me.

QQQ wrap

6.7 m shares net accumulated today. Money Flow 140 m positive...

SG did NOT short at close as I was in a meeting, probably good.

27.30 continues to loom as possible mini C wave top....

Hoping for a big pop in the AM tomorrow so I can then re-enter my shorts...

Meantime, cash seems to be king and patience is a virtue...

i'm so pissed i did not hang on to the long side,bailed way too early.

I always take the hundreds and leave the thousands on the table.

keep it simple. Once in I follow a 4,8 day ema with a stop at 13 day EMA to see if the trend is [still] in my favor. One of the reasons the screamers I bought Jan 2 I still have for a big fat juicy outrageous profit.

The trend is your friend, don't second guess or front run it. No need to be a hero who called the turn. When a turn REALLY happens 85% of the time there is still plenty of time to grab it.

PATIENCE grasshopper, getting IN *AND* getting OUT.

STX .43 estimates were .27

FWIW...THer are no anal cyst coverage or earnings estimates for STX according to Bloomberg, additionally i belive STX is an a quite period due to recent ipo and therefore would be prohibited from giving earnings estimates.

i'm so pissed i did not hang on to the long side,bailed way too early.

I always take the hundreds and leave the thousands on the table.

keep it simple. Once in I follow a 4,8 day ema with a stop at 13 day EMA to see if the trend is [still] in my favor. One of the reasons the screamers I bought Jan 2 I still have for a big fat juicy outrageous profit.

The trend is your friend, don't second guess or front run it. No need to be a hero who called the turn. When a turn REALLY happens 85% of the time there is still plenty of time to grab it.

PATIENCE grasshopper, getting IN *AND* getting OUT.

been calling the turns pretty good.but I have no confidence in my call,so i bail when there is any profit...not letting it run enough to make any real cash.

STX  .43    estimates were .27

FWIW...THer are no anal cyst coverage or earnings estimates for STX according to Bloomberg, additionally i belive STX is an a quite period due to recent ipo and therefore would be prohibited from giving earnings estimates.

Yes, you are quite right, I did hear one estimate of .27 from another fund manager... that's what he was expecting. Sorry for any confusion.

Archived