The Victor

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG updates with a new take

We may have just witnessed the following topping pattern, right on my Jan 9 or 10 window today...

An A B C corrective mini wave 2 upward from December lows.

This is how Im counting here

Wave 2 end in late November early December.

Wave 3 began on December 2nd at 28.55 qqq TOP. Wave 1 ended at 24.39 ish.

Now an ABC mini wave 2 just finished today at 26.98

24.39 to 26.93, 26.93 to 25.88 (wave b yesterday) and 25.88 to 26.98 Wave c today..

If this is the case, then today is the top....

And we begin slowly heading down now....

Hope thats not too complicated

The bottom line, is if we finished A B C wave 2 today on the QQQ... then we shall begin to UNFOLD A MAJOR LEG DOWN in the Q's....

Im thinking now that may be the case here....

Like I said...rounded "top" when nobody knows what to do. Everyone sits and watches. Hmmmmmm...wonder how true it is for today on the Stool.

true here. needs to go higher before i add to SPX puts. or lower. :)

got a small order dangling to average down on GG feb calls but not hit yet. *yawn*.

Guest BEARDRECH
Any particular reason QuackCOM should be up $2 today???

Is it the disappointing sales at Circuit City for handsets, or was it losing 1/2 of the China market as China implements it's own brand of CDMA? Just curious.

fart

i think this market is surreal--defined as the anarchical distribution of real elements on a two-dimensional plane(descartes as understood by dali)--when you see melting watches and fiery necks of fleeing giraffes, the quest for whys and wherefors is blasphemous--Fall on your knees before the mother of us all--CHAOS

beardrech the meshugena //part manic :lol: and part depressove :(

Closed SPX MAR calls and bought a couple SPX JAN ATM calls. Take my profit and re-invest the house's money (during an intraday pullback), when OPEX is a week away; if trend continues; good extra profit at the close, if we drop, I cut my losses at 1/2 profit. Has worked in past for me. I usually go out flat on days like today unless we skyrocket back up.

This market is an extremely difficult call. I remain mostly in cash.

Read my lips.... no new positions...... :lol:

Like seemingly everyone else I'm concerned bearanoically about bear-baiting. We've seen this before, all too many times. The anxious bears see what appears to be a rollover, jump in, and then wham, up we go. I may start edging in to some QQQ puts (March 25, probably) depending on how it looks. Am dying to short QLGC but also don't want to be dying FROM shorting QLGC......

Rumor going around trading desks that DELL may preannounce. I have no idea whether they will or will not, however a preannouncement or a miss on earnings or revenues would not suproise me at all. In fact I expect them to miss on the bottom or top line much like GTW.

Keep in mind GTW shipped a record number of computers so it is difficult to argue that they were losing market share.

This First post where I've been lurking for a while. Love the site - trouble is it stops me working.

Anyhow just wanted to let you know that Prechter just came out with an interim report....basically saying Gold is entering it's Wave C downwards. If he's right, look out stoolies there's a bear hunter on the loose as $200 is bottom target. Once reached 20 year bear market in gold will be over :shocked

My positions:-

100% cash in my self directed 401k where I'm taking a few days off after jumping into Rydex funds too early. The 1st days of January scared to bejeezus out of me. so I am learning the discpipline of patience - Pretty boring and itching to get back in. Will wait until next week.

Private stuff : Handfull of $30 Jan 04 calls on GM. March QQQ 22 Puts. (Bought these too early but a lesson nevertheless).

Waiting to load up on QQQ puts big time. Also dabling in commodities with some Wheat calls at $350.

Archived