Moon, moon, moon

I will get you

Soon!

Soon!

Soon!

I am the Lizard King

I can do anything

B)

The fact that they could not break the spx to new lows today should warn us of at least a choppy sideways to up market until the next natural time cycle on the 18th. If that is a low, LOB. If it is a high, I would still expect 987 by mid sept. Target if next Friday is a high. No higher than 1090 and most likely 1085 or less. No biggie.

Earlier TE and I were talking about what a grinder today was..but Boy what a sick puppy the markets are when you look under the hood. NYSE-up Volume 498.5M, down volume-878.22M, new highs-16, new lows 75, NutsDuck up Volume-161.4M, down volume-591.6M, new highs 14, new lows 250. A Train wreck is coming-soon! ;)

Just think about this stoolies. I pay over $1300 a year for Curry, and Doc is giving it away at his price. Same Hurst work. Somewhat different outcomes sometimes. I use em' both and I am still here after three years. Now, think about it again and after you think about it again Get the Anal's.

I was someone other stoolie before I became The end. My math is fine.

Guest yobob1

Is next week opex? If so followed by e-o-m ramporama right into Labor Day. Not saying the markets necessarily go up but upward pressure should be there for those reasons.

I think it will go into labor and give birth to one of the ugliest sections of the year.

By the time we get to the end of the turd quarter (and believe me I think it's going to be a real turd in so many ways) the reality of the economy should be so overwhelming that none of the govt. lies will be believable by anyone. I also think a lot of folks are counting a big capex rise in the 4th to take advantage of sunsetting IRS freebies. I have a hunch that so much wind will have come out of the sails by then that holding tightly onto your cash will be a lot more appealing thatn spending it for something you don't really need.

Throw in a contentious election that may or may not be rigged or short circuited, or heck why not toss in an assasination for an added thrill and I think we get economic lock-up followed by a Christmas season where Jolly Ole St. Nick comes down the Chimmney and steals your 60" Plasma TV and the keys to the Beemer.

That's the good news. :lol:

In general I'm getting a bad feeling about early Sept and like I've said, I think it's about time Gaia chimes in and lets us know how she feels about the 6 billion parasites sucking her dry.

All these Texans talking about tons of oil make me laugh almost as hard as the Saudis saying we can pump more anytime, when in the background you can clearly hear Scotty say "I'm givin her all I can Captain"

Well down here in Florida peoples are hitting the food stores.

Bottled water and bread shelves are emptying.

Two storms headed this way - the second one is Charlie.

It's a hurricane already.

Will Charlie strengthen? Hope not cause it's headed

straight at me currently.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT03/AL0304W5.GIF

http://www.crownweather.com/tropical.html

Is next week opex? If so followed by e-o-m ramporama right into Labor Day. Not saying the markets necessarily go up but upward pressure should be there for those reasons.

I think it will go into labor and give birth to one of the ugliest sections of the year.

By the time we get to the end of the turd quarter (and believe me I think it's going to be a real turd in so many ways) the reality of the economy should be so overwhelming that none of the govt. lies will be believable by anyone. I also think a lot of folks are counting a big capex rise in the 4th to take advantage of sunsetting IRS freebies. I have a hunch that so much wind will have come out of the sails by then that holding tightly onto your cash will be a lot more appealing thatn spending it for something you don't really need.

Throw in a contentious election that may or may not be rigged or short circuited, or heck why not toss in an assasination for an added thrill and I think we get economic lock-up followed by a Christmas season where Jolly Ole St. Nick comes down the Chimmney and steals your 60" Plasma TV and the keys to the Beemer.

That's the good news. :lol:

In general I'm getting a bad feeling about early Sept and like I've said, I think it's about time Gaia chimes in and lets us know how she feels about the 6 billion parasites sucking her dry.

All these Texans talking about tons of oil make me laugh almost as hard as the Saudis saying we can pump more anytime, when in the background you can clearly hear Scotty say "I'm givin her all I can Captain"

Great post Yobob.

Archived