Pavlov's Dog ....

Guest bullseatshitndie

who the hell is this kleintop getting press today???

a new name to throw smokescreens, unreal.

but, when there are 2 fools born a minute.....

2:52PM Fed rate hike 'the right move': PNC Advisors' Kleintop by Tomi Kilgore

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- The Federal Reserve's decision to raise overnight interest rates by a quarter percentage point to 1.50 percent "was the right move," said Jeffrey Kleintop, chief investment strategist at PNC Advisors. "I think the fed sent a very confident message that it feels that, despite the rise in energy prices, the economy is poised to resume a stronger pace of expansion," Kleintop said. "I think that's a bit of what the market wanted to hear and certainly acknowledges the softness in recent data but in a way brushes that aside as attributable to transitory affect like energy prices." Meanwhile, he doesn't feel the stock market can break out of its current doldrums until late-September or early-October, when uncertainties over possible terrorism at the Olympics and the Republican convention, the 9/11 anniversary and the direction of oil prices are resolved

4:03PM U.S. stocks chalk up triple-digit gains after FOMC ($INDU, $SPX, $COMP) by Ciara Linnane

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) - Stocks surged to session highs Tuesday afternoon as Wall Street digested the Federal Reserve's widely-expected move to lift rates by a quarter of a percentage point. The Dow Jones Industrial Average ($INDU) was up 129 pts at the unofficial 4.00 pm close. The Nasdaq composite ($COMP) was up 34 points at 1,808 and the S&P 500 ($SPX) was 1 point higher at 1,065. "I think the fed sent a very confident message that it feels that, despite the rise in energy prices, the economy is poised to resume a stronger pace of expansion," said Jeff Kleintop, chief investment strategist at PNC Advisors. "I think that's a bit of what the market wanted to hear and certainly acknowledges the softness in recent data but in a way brushes that aside as attributable to transitory affect like energy prices."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie

let me guess, rate hikes are good for interest rate sensitives stocks too :D

2:36PM Fed move a positive, has its 'eye on the ball': Hogan by Tomi Kilgore

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- The Federal Reserve's decision to raise overnight interest rates should be good for stocks, said Jefferies & Co. chief market strategist Art Hogan, since "they did exactly what they said they were going to do." He added that the fact that they addressed the slowdown in the labor market and the rise in oil prices gives them room to address the issue in September at the next rate policy setting meeting. "They have their eye on the ball," Hogan said. "They've given themselves enough wiggle room to address the issues if they need to in September."

I switched on for second...why does kraplow always dress like Meyer Lansky ?

Man...NSM in the 14's....did Kurlak ever issue a sell on the semis on its way to 560 ? Thats a prime example of the silent decimation of a stock that no one will ever mention...several months ago its on the cover of IBD with a 100 strength rating at 25 then gets cut in half over 8 months without a peep....

Looks like Joe Ohseet wins the semi conductor poodit thinderdome....

Ag

The Federal Reserve's decision to raise overnight interest rates should be good for stocks, said Jefferies & Co. chief market strategist Art Hogan, since "they did exactly what they said they were going to do."

.....very in depth analysis from a deep thinker....

That's like saying "my neighbors a great guy" cause he said he was gonna feed his dog 30 bowls of hormel chili and lock him in my living room and let him poop all over my plush white carpet for a few days cause "did exactly what he said he was gonna do" ...

you could also say... they also "did exactly what they said they were gonna do in 2000" and the dung fell 80 %.....

or..."they didn't do what they should have done" in 1996 such as raise margin or and hike rates when the mania started....

In summary...."Al is Good" no matter what he does in all pull string poodits eyes....

Ag

Guest bullseatshitndie
The Federal Reserve's decision to raise overnight interest rates should be good for stocks, said Jefferies & Co. chief market strategist Art Hogan, since "they did exactly what they said they were going to do."

.....very in depth analysis from a deep thinker....

That's like saying "my neighbors a great guy" cause he said he was gonna feed his dog 30 bowls of hormel chili and lock him in my living room and let him poop all over my plush white carpet for a few days and "did exactly what he said he was gonna do" ...

you could also say... they also "did exactly what they said they were gonna do in 2000" and the dung fell 80 %.....

or..."they didn't do what they should have done" in 1996 such as raise margin or and hike rates when the mania started....

In summary...."Al is Good" no matter what he does in all pull string poodits eyes....

Ag

:D :D you are killing me.

was thinking the same thing, al dropped rates to bare bone levels, as expected, and what the hell did that do?? what it did was create more bubbles, created larger debt, and created the destruction of households.

Whoa, what a rollercoaster.

Check out Island.

Looks like the Low Grade Soap Queens (PMCS, NSM, BRCM, etc.) got sent back to Rehab.....

MetroSexual retailer ANF getting hit also....

Carnage continues...........

Relentless selling in the SOX.

So much for 8x sales, and 70x Yearnings..........

Guest bullseatshitndie
thought shut down was from 4:15 4:30 est time

check it out I called lind said problems

they also shut down those 15mins, so a total of 45min each weekday

Archived